Moving on... Remaining New Class Board

Cane44

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
We have too much momentum and great class ranking to be all butt hurt about the palmetto 2, so lets move on... What does the remain board look like?? No wish list, lets try to be realistic..

- M. Brown
- Chase Smith
- Hood
- Garcia

- Sapp
- Maason

Any other CB's on the radar?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody feel confident in landing any one of those guys? Better be time to start making some more phone calls.

Advertisement
Advertisement
well after marshall, im skeptical on anything coming out the palmetto DB news haha. man i really thought marshall was ours
Yeah, Collier to UF looks like a mutual fit and I don't care about Jason Marshall...…………………..I care about the staff's recruiting plan and ability to recognize and then develop the talent they are able to bring in. All these doom and gloom chicken littles that menstruate the first time something doesn't go well should probably seek perspective. Even at Miami's peak, there were kids who trolled the school and went elsewhere. It happens to everyone (Alabama, Ohio State, UGA included) the only reason you don't hear about it is because those schools generally take care of business on Saturday. They are high functioning programs with legitimate culture and infrastructure.

Went on a rant that has nothing to do with the topic, but I've seen too much ****boi nonsense in the past 24 hrs...…………..rant over now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back