Moving on... Remaining New Class Board

Advertisement
me too and another disclaimer before someone takes it as an attack -- it isnt on the insiders here or even the 247 writers. bama got trolled here too.
Nah. When it didn’t go down because of a writer’s “crystal ball” I knew we were getting played. I said as much at the time and it didn’t go over well.

This was obvious. Onto Plan B

If Brown doesn’t Commit to Miami cb recruiting is a fail. No way in **** you deny Divaad Wilson a spot but then take Malik Curtis at cb ??
I agree Crazy but Curtis has elite nfl speed. You don’t turn that away, you coach him up into first rounder because that’s what his speed says. And we all know you can’t coach speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m going for Marshall, hood, Garcia, and a transfer. Everyone else can wait till signing day. If we do not have a season I am not taking a QB this cycle.

Advertisement
Get me Chase Smith, Brown, Yul, Hood if we can, and The Miami Northwestern LB.

That class and a strong 2022 class put us back on top.

Advertisement
If Brown doesn’t Commit to Miami cb recruiting is a fail. No way in **** you deny Divaad Wilson a spot but then take Malik Curtis at cb ??
You are an insane human being, but this take is 100% facts. Wilson would have come in and immediately competed for the spot opposite Blades. Curtis will come in a season later and need a lot of work to develop into a start-able P5 CB. I like Curtis for PR/KR, but at CB he's a developmental guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back