Moving on... Remaining New Class Board

If we finish with Chase, Brown, and Sapp, it’s a top 5 class no doubt. Maybe higher, especially if there’s a season. We’ll definitely see a couple of our 3 stars go up. Troutman and B. Smith for sure. Rodriguez is another. Garcia would put us all over tv tho.
Rodriguez is most underrated player in our class, no way in **** he's not a consensus 4 star talent. Brashard a close 2nd. Both of them should see bumps in next updates.

Advertisement
Did I miss something, wr are people talking about getting Flowe?
Just putting two and two together since the PAC12 is about to cancel their season. Schools In the ACC SEC and BIG12 are going to try to poach some players when that happens.

We were in Justin Flowe’s top group with Oregon, USC, and Clemson (maybe Washington and Alabama as well idk) so you know this staff is going to get in contact with him as soon as their season being cancelled becomes official.

**** Flowe needs to be top priority if he wants to play.
Why would he come here? Granted he doesn’t want to sit out. You think the ACC would play but PAC 12 wouldn’t? I know the ACC plans on moving ahead. Realistically, I don’t know how they would do that.

Not taking Wilson was just dumb. Position of need. Proven commodity. And from northwestern for god sake. Stupid not to get him cause we thought we were getting Marshall. And if we didn’t take him cause of the drama with Gilbert frierson then that’s even more dumb. What has Gilbert accomplished here to earn that kind of special treatment. Stupid as ****. That being said no reason not to try to flip from ucf

Why would he come here? Granted he doesn’t want to sit out. You think the ACC would play but PAC 12 wouldn’t? I know the ACC plans on moving ahead. Realistically, I don’t know how they would do that.

I would assume he would want to come here just bc we were one of his top choices. I think the PAC12 could fold but they’re suppose to make an announcement today on the decision to cancel the season or not from what I read on here.

Advertisement
They should've gone after Divaad even if Marshall was committed.
I think what everyone's overlooking is Divaad is not an incoming freshman in the 2021 class. As a transfer, he would need an IC which is already used up for the current class. J Williams had to come as a blueshirt and I doubt Divaad will qualify as one.

Advertisement
If we don't add another player, I'm still stoked with the class coming in. Some of you crying over spilled milk makes no sense. We've got two 5* guys committed and some are losing their minds on who we didn't get.

GO CANES!!!

:stormwarningflag-sm:
And the two 5 stars we got are probably the two that I wanted us to get the most. Class is a huge success, even if it's not perfect.

I would assume he would want to come here just bc we were one of his top choices. I think the PAC12 could fold but they’re suppose to make an announcement today on the decision to cancel the season or not from what I read on here.
Get Thibodeaxu too..... packed deal.

Roster/scholarship management could be a nightmare for a lot of teams especially if they cancel their seasons. The NCAA may need to blow up the 85 scholarship cap.

Advertisement
I think what everyone's overlooking is Divaad is not an incoming freshman in the 2021 class. As a transfer, he would need an IC which is already used up for the current class. J Williams had to come as a blueshirt and I doubt Divaad will qualify as one.
Yeah it’ll be bad for numbers in about 2-3 years for sure but manny ain’t gonna get 2-3 years unless he wins some dam games so he better get all the players he can

Yeah it’ll be bad for numbers in about 2-3 years for sure but manny ain’t gonna get 2-3 years unless he wins some dam games so he better get all the players he can
I see that. But my point is, I don't see how he gets him in for this year. If not, why bother.

If Brown doesn’t Commit to Miami cb recruiting is a fail. No way in **** you deny Divaad Wilson a spot but then take Malik Curtis at cb ??
No need in chasing these players who had a chance and picked their poison, we don't need a team full of that ****, plus how did they carry themselves during the recruiting process. Alot of these players won't be or get respected by current UM players, this not the pro's where at least you'll get paid for being next to someone you don't like!

Advertisement
Just putting two and two together since the PAC12 is about to cancel their season. Schools In the ACC SEC and BIG12 are going to try to poach some players when that happens.

We were in Justin Flowe’s top group with Oregon, USC, and Clemson (maybe Washington and Alabama as well idk) so you know this staff is going to get in contact with him as soon as their season being cancelled becomes official.
Got it!! Thanks

If Brown doesn’t Commit to Miami cb recruiting is a fail. No way in **** you deny Divaad Wilson a spot but then take Malik Curtis at cb ??
You are a Krazy man, but the bold is absolutely correct. Not sure why this isn't the #1 theme on the board right now.

Question : the defensive end from Columbus- his dad works full time at the U as an assistant. Since his dad works at the U, does he still count against the U scholarship count .

Advertisement
Back