Moving on... Remaining New Class Board

Advertisement
Jake Garcia(#1 Priority)
Chase Smith
M. Brown
Sapp or Maason

Flipping Jake Garcia has to be the top priority for this staff. We still have a great class even without Marshall, but if we don’t flip Garcia or another elite QB recruit this class will finish well short of its potential.

I agree Crazy but Curtis has elite nfl speed. You don’t turn that away, you coach him up into first rounder because that’s what his speed says. And we all know you can’t coach speed.

Lol at first rounder.
The kid has speed but don’t act like there ain’t plenty of fast guys out there. He doesn’t have size. If you don’t have size you better be fast.

You are an insane human being, but this take is 100% facts. Wilson would have come in and immediately competed for the spot opposite Ivey. Curtis will come in a season later and need a lot of work to develop into a start-able P5 CB. I like Curtis for PR/KR, but at CB he's a developmental guy.

Lmao at opposite Ivey
You mean opposite blades.

Advertisement
Jake Garcia(#1 Priority)
Chase Smith
M. Brown
Sapp or Maason

Flipping Jake Garcia has to be the top priority for this staff. We still have a great class even without Marshall, but if we don’t flip Garcia or another elite QB recruit this class will finish well short of its potential.
If we finish with Chase, Brown, and Sapp, it’s a top 5 class no doubt. Maybe higher, especially if there’s a season. We’ll definitely see a couple of our 3 stars go up. Troutman and B. Smith for sure. Rodriguez is another. Garcia would put us all over tv tho.

Garcia isn’t coming and he’s struggling trying to explain that to y’all
6 months ago if I told you he'd be playing his senior year in Georgia and USC wouldn't be playing football in 2020, I bet you'd say our odds have increased. Don't listen to what he's saying look at what's happening and what he's doing.

Lot better chance he's a Cane now.

Advertisement
I hope the staff or Chase decides that he'd be perfect in this class. I really don't care who we get after that. I want Marshall but I don't see us getting him.

Did we not learn with Marshall? The word was Garcia’s father was against Miami because it was too far. Then Garcia was going to enroll early at USC because Cali HS football is a no go, he then must have caught wind of the PAC 10 not playing this season. So he goes to Georgia all the way across the country to move back to USC next year? He could have just have easily gone to a Florida HS and committed to Miami already or better yet enroll early like he was going to do at USC

Advertisement
Advertisement
The board needs to move on from Garcia. He's not coming.

I'd like the last schollys to be used for

QB - With how the board looks now its going to be another portal QB.
C Smith - Don't care where he plays, WR, LB, Striker, Safety. Legacy player who is a baller.
CB - Rumph will find his guy like he always does late in the year
BPA - Would love for Justice to find a project at OT, but if not use it for who ever the best player left is. (Lewis, Maason, Sapp, etc)

Advertisement
Back