Moten to UF

The []_[];1475636 said:
Would've loved to get him but Travonte Valentine is loving the U right now so on to the next one..

Lol that boy ain't coming to UM. Even by some slim chance he is allowed to, because no one else will take his commit because of grades. He would still have to make it through prep.

about his grade issue, he has a whole year to make up what he hasnt done, the only issue with that is if he has the drive to do it

Literally a whole year to focus

Advertisement
Oh well.. who cares really. Onto bigger and better fish... besides didn't that gator on here say Florida didn't really want him.. lol

I said I would not take him right now. That was before Dontavious Russell picked UGA yesterday I wonder if that is a coincidence that Russell who was higher on the board goes to UGA then Moten commits to Florida the next day.

How many y'all taking this year? I'm eyeing Valentine.
As of right now I would say 2 or 3 , Muschamp is greedy so if the right DT comes along he will find away to put them in the class. I dont think Valentine has the grades to get into college right now but he is a special football player.

Last edited:
Either kids don't want to play in Dnofrios scheme which is perfectly understandable ATM. Or Dnofrio/Jethro can't close.

Its the scheme. Closing is overrated because if you work on a guy for years sometimes and they take visit after visit it isnt about closing because they know everything that there is to know but the scheme can turn them off down the stretch

Either kids don't want to play in Dnofrios scheme which is perfectly understandable ATM. Or Dnofrio/Jethro can't close.

i dont know why they wouldn't want to play in this scheme, Bama runs a similar style of defense, i might have to say it might be jethro not closing, but its still early, i dont care how many STA kids stick with their commitments, lets see how this plays out

Advertisement
The []_[];1475636 said:
Would've loved to get him but Travonte Valentine is loving the U right now so on to the next one..

Lol that boy ain't coming to UM. Even by some slim chance he is allowed to, because no one else will take his commit because of grades. He would still have to make it through prep.

about his grade issue, he has a whole year to make up what he hasnt done, the only issue with that is if he has the drive to do it

he literally has a whole year, but you have kids like AJL that don't use that time wisely to get their grades up and they have to go the prep/JUCO route, i just hope he is not one of those

The []_[];1475636 said:

he literally has a whole year, but you have kids like AJL that don't use that time wisely to get their grades up and they have to go the prep/JUCO route, i just hope he is not one of those

Difference is AJL just doesnt give a **** i mean he didnt even qualify at Marshall so unless Valentine is the biggest dumbass im not that worried

Three local defensive tackles go north in a two month span.

Turrible.

Advertisement

Difference is AJL just doesnt give a **** i mean he didnt even qualify at Marshall so unless Valentine is the biggest dumbass im not that worried

i dont know the kid, so im not going to say that he is like AJL, im just saying i hope he is not like him because he is one heck of a talent and i would love to see him on this team

I was very 'meh' on Moten from the get go. A very overrated DT prospect that is a run stuffer...not really a guy that will get pressure on the QB consistenly and make tackles in the backfield.

Advertisement
I was very 'meh' on Moten from the get go. A very overrated DT prospect that is a run stuffer...not really a guy that will get pressure on the QB consistenly and make tackles in the backfield.

He was that at DE, but who knows what he could've grown into as a DT.

Advertisement
The mact of the fatter is, our DT recruiting has been absolutely ******. If we lose Clark, I won't know what to say.

I'm honestly not expecting Valentine, it'd be nice as **** to win one at DT though. Clark is a must ******* get. And kiss my *** if you don't think a player is a must get. Kiss it ******* hard.

i dont know the kid, so im not going to say that he is like AJL, im just saying i hope he is not like him because he is one heck of a talent and i would love to see him on this team

If UM can make big strides on him then they will be all over his *** about the grades, his parents find out then fall in love with the staff so it can really help us

Clark and Valentine would be a home run. But in addition to those two, we need JUCO's that can step in from day 1. Losing Lavon Hooks and Bostwick really hurt us badly.

Clark and Valentine would be a home run. But in addition to those two, we need JUCO's that can step in from day 1. Losing Lavon Hooks, Keith Bryant, Toby Johnson, Ben Bradley, Terrell Brooks and Bostwick really hurt us badly.

U RITE

Advertisement
Back