Moten to UF

I see your point. But O'Leary is the exception not the rule. That is the first 5* TE FSU has gotten in decades. (Im almost certain Caz Piuruwski sp? wasnt a 4 or 5 star) And I have been following recruiting since 1990. Some kids dont follow through. Most do. You wanna be a top RB prospect? Go to ALA. You want to be a top flight WR? Go to USC. You want to be a top flight DE? Go to LSU. Kids look at schemes and how teams use there positions. And right now DT is not a glammer position in the scheme we run. JMO.

(And Im not knocking the scheme btw. If we get the right personnel it could work.)

Advertisement
I see your point. But O'Leary is the exception not the rule. That is the first 5* TE FSU has gotten in decades. (Im almost certain Caz Piuruwski sp? wasnt a 4 or 5 star) And I have been following recruiting since 1990. Some kids dont follow through. Most do. You wanna be a top RB prospect? Go to ALA. You want to be a top flight WR? Go to USC. You want to be a top flight DE? Go to LSU. Kids look at schemes and how teams use there positions. And right now DT is not a glammer position in the scheme we run. JMO.

(And Im not knocking the scheme btw. If we get the right personnel it could work.)

Who is USC producing in the WR department? Keshawn Johnson, Lynn Swann, Mike WIlliams?

We ain't got no Clowneys. We ain't got no Mingos. No Sharrifs. No Dontaris. No Dareus. No Fairly. No Bowers. No Austin. No Werner.

We can't be a top-flight program without freaks on the line. That is what separates top teams from ****** pretenders. Where are our monsters!?! We got Shayon Green putting around like an old car. If he was a horse he would've had two rounds pumped into his head by now. Chickislow?!? Pass. DL recruiting is failing. Hard. Hopefully Arab $ comes in and dominates, but there ain't **** else going on or anything promising behind that.

We better go out and scour the JUCO ranks for some old, mean looking mother ****ers. We need a DT with a receding hairline, 6 kids, and stretch marks. Get me a DE that's done time and can legally rent a car.

I'm dying! Hahahahah

Who is USC producing in the WR department? Keshawn Johnson, Lynn Swann, Mike WIlliams?

Steve Smith, Dwayne Jarrett then Woods this year, and Lee next year.

Advertisement

/not sure if serious...

Steve Smith, Dwayne Jarrett then Woods this year, and Lee next year.

I think USC is known as the place where WR can't hack it in the NFL. I rather have our success with NFL WR then theirs.

Dwayne Jarrett BUST

Steve Smith one good year, moved around and 250 total receiving yards over the last 2 years.

Mike Williams, somehow he is still in the league but a bust.

Keary Colbert, bust.

Patrick Turner, pretty nothing so far.

The future is the future, but most of these guys are drafted early (1-3rd rounds) and fizzle out.

Wayne, Johnson and Moss are still kicking and putting up numbers. Now Hankerson and Benjamin are all current and starting to develop.

I would say over the last 10 years Miami > USC

/not sure if serious...

100%

They send kids to the NFL but not much success.

Advertisement
USC also produces Qbs

Sanchez, Linehart, Palmer, Cassel, and now Barkley.

They have a better track record then us but...

Linehart BUST

Sanchez pretty bad and on his way out, over paid too.

Cassell Decent and over paid. 2 good years and now will be the backup.

Barkley, the book is open.

Palmer, pretty good QB.

I'll wait to hold judgement on Jethro.

People were all about blaming Carroll after we lost Fulse, Jackson, and Price.

He responded with Standish (LA), Sandland (CA), and even had to cut ties with a 4 star because we didn't have room.

I'll also be the first to say it is fishy with how well we've recruited other positions. This will be the year that determines whether or not we need somebody else recruiting that position.

I'll hold judgement.

Ironically, his game reminds me a bit of Dominique Easley's game.

Advertisement
I never wanted this kid anyway. if he's not a cane then he sucks.
/sarcasm

this is another huge hit at DL. inexplicable how we continue to have difficulty pulling in DTs.

What is it, nine, 10 months till NSD, just wait till moten is there to watch us send those gayturd a crying back to the swamp, besides isn't this the kid who's parents have season tickets

Advertisement
What is it, nine, 10 months till NSD, just wait till moten is there to watch us send those gayturd a crying back to the swamp, besides isn't this the kid who's parents have season tickets

nope your thinking of Khari Clark..

So much crying going on in this thread.

Man up, you ******* girls. It's not about who you miss on, it's about who you get. There are plenty of DT's out there.

Advertisement
Back