Moten to UF

Advertisement
Has a STA kid ever flipped?

I was just going to post that...once a STA kid commits its just about over...

But I think this year we are going to get 2 top DTs and 2 top Juco DTs...

SO I am not going to break down until NSD and there are none on the board...

Advertisement
The last three signing days.

lol true he aint good but i dont blame him for every **** dline recruit especially when he isnt the main recruiter for some of them. I agree he needs to get fired but i just cant blame him till i know he was the main recruiter for those players

Would've loved to get him but Travonte Valentine is loving the U right now so on to the next one..

Advertisement
I'm gonna complain about our DT recruiting until we land somebody that wasn't a plan D for us.

Oh well.. who cares really. Onto bigger and better fish... besides didn't that gator on here say Florida didn't really want him.. lol

Advertisement
Oh well.. who cares really. Onto bigger and better fish... besides didn't that gator on here say Florida didn't really want him.. lol

I said I would not take him right now. That was before Dontavious Russell picked UGA yesterday I wonder if that is a coincidence that Russell who was higher on the board goes to UGA then Moten commits to Florida the next day.

The []_[];1475636 said:
Would've loved to get him but Travonte Valentine is loving the U right now so on to the next one..

Lol that boy ain't coming to UM. Even by some slim chance he is allowed to, because no one else will take his commit because of grades. He would still have to make it through prep.

Advertisement

I said I would not take him right now. That was before Dontavious Russell picked UGA yesterday I wonder if that is a coincidence that Russell who was higher on the board goes to UGA then Moten commits to Florida the next day.

How many y'all taking this year? I'm eyeing Valentine.

The []_[];1475636 said:

Lol that boy ain't coming to UM. Even by some slim chance he is allowed to, because no one else will take his commit because of grades. He would still have to make it through prep.

about his grade issue, he has a whole year to make up what he hasnt done, the only issue with that is if he has the drive to do it

Either kids don't want to play in Dnofrios scheme which is perfectly understandable ATM. Or Dnofrio/Jethro can't close.

Advertisement
Back