Most Under Appreciated Star in a Canes’ Uni

22 games as a starter...300+ tackles can't be touched....on a team that had a MUCH weaker DL than Ray had....Go look at Rays DL...then look at Nates DL....and tell me who's was better....That makes a WORLD of difference for a LBer...
I love Nasty Nate. He was a tremendous player for us. I agree that Ray's DL was better, but I'll still take him over any other LBer

Advertisement
I love Nasty Nate. He was a tremendous player for us. I agree that Ray's DL was better, but I'll still take him over any other LBer
Ray had Sapp...Kenard...Riley and Holmes...collectively they wipe their *** with what Nate had by an astronomical amount....which in turn made Ray and his Co-LBers lives ALOT easier....Put Nate behind Rays DL....and I promise you it would've been unfair....

Morgan was a better LBer in college than Ray was.....
Sure, Morgan had a better college career than probably any linebacker to ever play college football. His stats, awards, accolades are hard to touch. He's my 2nd best lber to ever play at UM. He had no weaknesses. Likewise, Ray had no weaknesses. I feel Ray was just slightly better in every area that can be judged for a linebacker

Advertisement
Darryl Williams by far. If he hadn't gotten drafted by a bad team he could've made the hall of fame. He got drafted by Cincinnati in 1992. It doesn't get worse than that. He still made a pro bowl.

If he got drafted by a good team, he easily would've made the hall of fame. Ryan Mcneil got drafted by a bad team too.

Just off GP, b/c of the chit Nate Webster did & y he went to prison, man I low key erased blood outta my head.

They had a deal for 4yrs...he took it to trial and got 12...smfh

Bro, he was fortunate for the 12. Buddy was lined up for 30+!

But, heard he turned his life around. Just messing w/ youngins is one of those things that I don’t ever f w. When I was younger, my baby cousin was molested by an older neighbor who was once my boy. Once I found out.......................let’s just say his face will never be the same.

So yeah, I was sorely disappointed in Nate bout that news & I low key wrote him out of memory.

Advertisement
Bro, he was fortunate for the 12. Buddy was lined up for 30+!

But, heard he turned his life around. Just messing w/ youngins is one of those things that I don’t ever f w. When I was younger, my baby cousin was molested by an older neighbor who was once my boy. Once I found out.......................let’s just say his face will never be the same.

So yeah, I was sorely disappointed in Nate bout that news & I low key wrote him out of memory.
@Rellyrell ...in 98 he took my Son (who was 11yrs old...and Ate...Slept and Drank Nate) into the locker-room at Hecht, to sit with all the players and kick it for an hr)....I'll never forget that as long as I live....you couldn't shut him up for a week....

And 3-time All-American. He remains the most acclaimed player we've ever had. And his NFL accolades are just as impressive.
Seeing Ted play was a pleasure. Teams used to scheme away from him so our coaches would switch him to different positions on the LOS. Ted was unblockable.

Here's one the oldheads might appreciate- How about Warren Williams? I think he actually led the team in rushing for at least 2 seasons in the 80s and was an excellent pass catching back.

I'll admit as a Steelers fan to thinking he was a bum of a pro (when he was really just kinda average on some bad Steelers teams) but I still always bit my lip because he was a Cane.

Here's one the oldheads might appreciate- How about Warren Williams? I think he actually led the team in rushing for at least 2 seasons in the 80s and was an excellent pass catching back.

I'll admit as a Steelers fan to thinking he was a bum of a pro (when he was really just kinda average on some bad Steelers teams) but I still always bit my lip because he was a Cane.
Went to the same HS as Warren....Deion as well...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back