Most Under Appreciated Star in a Canes’ Uni

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Looking at these classic games of THE REAL U, had me thinking who don’t we give enough credit to while being an absolute star donning the Orange & Green.

Imo, imma have to go Clinton P. We always seem to talk about McGahee, Gore, Duke, but I don’t think we truly give Portis his just due. Dude was a str8 beast, and was a bell-cow at slight frame. If he stayed in Denver, brody might have put up 12k+ as a NFL back, too.

But what say u ladies & gents; who do u feel was an under appreciated “star” while here? Again, not role players, but star.

Advertisement
Jay Brophy has to be on this list...All we hear at LBer at UM is Morgan...Ray Lewis...Barrow etc...(and rightfully so) But....Brophy could thump with the Best of them...was UMs ONLY 1st team AA on the 83 NC team....Absolute Stud...and had a fine NFL career...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking at these classic games of THE REAL U, had me thinking who don’t we give enough credit to while being an absolute star donning the Orange & Green.

Imo, imma have to go Clinton P. We always seem to talk about McGahee, Gore, Duke, but I don’t think we truly give Portis his just due. Dude was a str8 beast, and was a bell-cow at slight frame. If he stayed in Denver, brody might have put up 12k+ as a NFL back, too.

But what say u ladies & gents; who do u feel was an under appreciated “star” while here? Again, not role players, but star.
What he rush for here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back