Morris' Draft Stock

Teddy Bridgewater, Tahj Boyd, and Jonny Manziel will be the top QB's for the NFL going into next year. But that all depends on how they perform this year those 3 teams will be in the Top 10 to open the season most likely. But Stephen Morris has the most talent around him in the country and he can really raise his stock if he can get some more touch on some of his throws. I really hope to see a great year from him because if he does then we can beat anyone in the country.

Advertisement
I'm not as high on Manziel as a NFL QB as others are. I just don't see an NFL system that will be inclined to be drafted around him winging it. He's a ton of fun to watch play, I'm rooting for him. Reminds me of Flutie. But I think Morris has a lot more to offer at the NFL level.

I like Morris a lot. Kid has shown a huge learning Curve. He has a great arm, the requisite size for the most part, throws with a lot of accuracy and has a good throwing motion. I don't see him slipping out of round 2.

Advertisement
Make that 4. If EJ effin Manual can be a top 20 pick, Morris can be a first overall pick. Morris is three times the QB manual is.

Not saying he will be, but if the dude improves his numbers from last season he's a first day pick no doubt, especially if we win 9-10 games.

Morris will be one of 5 top ten QBs next year.

I wrote this in the WEZ, but compared to this year's QB draft class, next year will be the '83 draft.

Morris will be one of 5 top ten QBs next year.

I wrote this in the WEZ, but compared to this year's QB draft class, next year will be the '83 draft.

I'm sure Coley agrees. I remember an interview with Coley a short while ago and he was asked about Manuel. He said that Manuel was a good qb and then said that Morris was amazing. Seemed pretty obvious that Coley thinks Morris is a much better qb than Manuel.

Advertisement
If Manuel can get one team to fall in love then Morris can too. Scouts will be drooling over his arm strength. He has the work ethic too and a good attitude.

If Jax ***** the bed again per usual, I expect Fisch to lobby hard for SteeMo. That surfer boy looking cat they got playing QB aint gonna cut it. I got Morris to Jax top 5 pick.

Lol why does everyone keep saying if EJ can Morris can? EJ is a legit 1ST round Qb and so is Morris. You all act like the Nfl has nevrr drafted a QB before in the 1st that wasnt perfect until now. Morris is a better qb then all qbs in this draft .

SM can absolutly be a 1st rounder next year, if he stays healthy, then it's on, esp. after showing those back shoulder passes in teh spring game. NFL will be all over this guy, mark it down.

Advertisement
RE
lol @ EJ being a "legit first rounder"

Lol at u thnkn u know anything about what teams look for leadig up to the draft.

you realize we are talking about buffalo right?

lulz ryan fitzpatrick. lulz JP losman. lulz trent edwards. vince young lulz.

Bills havent had a QB since Kelly. Bills give the Dolphins front office a run for most retarded.

SIAP...Here is a mock draft using only seniors. I know it is a year in advance and that a lot can change, especially when you add in underclassman, but Morris is without a doubt on the first round radar.

9. Cleveland Browns - QB Stephen Morris, Miami - I know many consider A.J. McCarron and Aaron Murray superior prospects, but Morris could be viewed as having more achievable upside and a live arm to test vertically.

Here is the link for the whole article

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/43213/344/all-senior-mock-draft

Advertisement
The interesting thing is that the teams that will need QBs next year are all great fits for Morris.

Bruce Arians (Arizona) and Norv Turner (Cleveland) both emphasize downfield passing, and Morris is the best downfield passer in the draft. Jedd Fisch (Jaguars) knows what he can do and how to work with him. I can see all of those teams taking a close look at #17.

Gotta be the most underrated play in recent Canes memory. I'm sure NFL scouts have seen it plenty of times (maybe when they were watching Amerson film)

[video=youtube;wlEZv5yBgwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlEZv5yBgwo[/video]

Advertisement
Back