More like Team Party😂

It’s the very first time the team has been together since Manny was hired. Manny’s objective was to obviously get the guys excited & create some energy for the program’s new direction. These types of things are done in all walks of life, especially in the business field after a bad year or when a new regime takes over.

So just so we’re clear, you compared an IN SEASON fsu PRACTICE where they were DANCING......

to

An OFF-SEASON.........MEETING.....where they TACKLED dummies?

DId I say there was something wrong with it? I simply agreed with the poster saying "this is something taggert would do" and that FSU posters said "they were just having fun". I am not in here saying this is going to ruin the season. Its just that if I heard about a video posted about some football team doing WWE style takedowns on IG live my first guess would be FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want to see our spring workouts and how we practice before I make judgments ... I mean it’s a welcome back meeting so I’m not going to hold it against him unless we start doing lame dances and stuff.

I agree. I clarified it in later comments. I am not holding it against anyone, but if I heard about an IG video making the rounds of a CFB team tacking practice dummies in the IPF my first guess would be FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did I say this was practice? I am drawing a comparison.

FSU players danced in the locker room and a couple of times during practice. FSU fans said "They are just having fun"

UM players are doing wwe take downs in a ring. UM fans said "they are just having fun".

You definitely come across as a party pooper. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Listen, I get where you're coming from, but for the $hi+show we've been seeing the last few years -- I'll take it. If this is going to help turn things in the right direction, cool. Now, if this becomes the norm when the players and coaches get together than I too will have a problem with it. For the time being I'll take it for what it is -- the team just having some fun.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
That this reminds me of something ***gart would do. And that FSU posters defended ***garts antics by saying "they are just having fun". Remember when the players were just having fun with Golden taking pictures while posing like ***aloons? They were just having fun too. I am fine with it. I was just agreeing with another poster.
The whole “***” thing is getting a little old bruh

1547427103751.gif

But honestly everyone take a step back. There’s nothing wrong with this. The team needed this, Diaz knows what he is doing

Advertisement
Back