More like Team Party😂

Advertisement
LMFAO if you think I would be afraid to say schit to your face. You are the only one acting like a tough guy because I had a different opinion than you.
Don’t want to get in the middle of this but if you want to back your words up, I’m sure you could find him at the Miami games....just a hunch on where he might be.

From a former commits sister, too bad went over your head

It didn’t go over my head.

You sought her out on social media, pretended to not know who she was and made three separate threads about your lame conversation with her.

That’s far creepier than anything I’ve ever done on here.

Advertisement
Don’t want to get in the middle of this but if you want to back your words up, I’m sure you could find him at the Miami games....just a hunch on where he might be.

I would happily go to a Miami game, find tweed, and say "FSU fans said they were just having fun too".

It didn’t go over my head.

You sought her out on social media, pretend to not know who she was and made 3 threads about your lame conversation with her here.

That’s far creepier than anything I’ve ever done on here.

How does one seek out someone on Tinder?

Do you know how Tinder works?

Advertisement
Who is arguing with you? Only thing I was commenting on was the calling out of a a player as soft. I didn’t even see you do that to be honest.

I didn't call any of our players soft. I was literally just saying that I could see taggart doing this. I was just making an observation and I ended up getting like 15 messages and 50 downvotes. I don't really care about the downvotes. I was just pointing it out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back