More like Team Party😂

Advertisement
Looks like DMoney needs to figure out how to add virtual blocking dummies to this site so people could have fun or work on their aggression.

Don't have a problem with the meeting. Manny needs to light a fire on the previous culture and start with more juice.

So long as when practice rolls around we don't have dance offs like FSU does. If that starts happening, then I'll start worrying.
Gotta love Silly Willy. Last season it was dance offs. This year they use a "yo mamma" joke battle, to get the team hyped!

Advertisement
I think the kids needed this. The abruptness of the way Richt left and a new coaches could be a shock for a lot of these kids who built bonds with the old staff, but I think this was a therapeutic way to connect and move forward as a team..

Last edited:
Agreed, it’s a great way to get the stench of last season and all of the turmoil done and out of the way. I highly doubt Manny is going to carry this into the practice realm or any other place here after, but for what he was trying to do this meeeting it set the tone perfectly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is this not a personal attack?

@Andrew
Idk how it works on here man I’m already slapped with a couple warnings you can have guys openly post false info, wish ill stuff on our players, threaten to fight you irl bro with the keyboard warrior shtick. But god forbid you respond to someone and they get butt hurt on a football forum it’s suddenly a Geneva war crime.

Advertisement
Notice players having fun hitting something.Diaz slowly bringing out the savage in these players.as each day passes brings out more this might lose a couple next year.but every team we play will feel it the next dag.that's how build fear into the other teams.like the old days we didn't just beat you on the scoreboard you knew you can into a brick wall after facing the canes.

Idk how it works on here man I’m already slapped with a couple warnings you can have guys openly post false info, wish ill stuff on our players, threaten to fight you irl bro with the keyboard warrior shtick. But god forbid you respond to someone and they get butt hurt on a football forum it’s suddenly a Geneva war crime.
I would never insult you, Pokémon.

❤️

Honestly I kinda wish Rumblr was actually a real thing.

If you guys don’t know what that is it’s a tinder for guys to fight (sounds a little sketch but google it lol)
Worth the google, looks incredible. I love the pro-tip to tell your match what you don't like about their picture haha.
1547440346974.png

The beef I have is this guy has been posting some really weird sexual stuff all day everyday and it’s gotten old and a lot of people are tired of it. Like I said it was funny at first but now it’s just really weird and the stuff that is said is like what the **** is wrong with you.

Advertisement
Back