More like Team Party😂

Advertisement
Ok I guess.
I personally don’t care as long as it doesn’t take away from practice time.

Agreed. I don't care either. I was just mentioning that We made fun of taggart for doing stupid things that the players found fun(even thought it didn't affect practice) and the FSU fans all said "they are just having fun". I was just pointing out the irony.

Agreed. I don't care either. I was just mentioning that We made fun of taggart for doing stupid things that the players found fun(even thought it didn't affect practice) and the FSU fans all said "they are just having fun". I was just pointing out the irony.

Fair enough.

Did I say this was practice? I am drawing a comparison.

FSU players danced in the locker room and a couple of times during practice. FSU fans said "They are just having fun"

UM players are doing wwe take downs in a ring. UM fans said "they are just having fun".

And they aint dancing either, so you comparing two different things

Advertisement
Beats the **** out of watching CMR do the Belinda Backdive off a 20ft diving board.
Jefe has em crunk again!

Advertisement
I'm convinced that @TheChosenOne and @OriginalGatorHater are the same porster. Both miserable, ornery pieces of ****
princess.jpg

Advertisement
I am not going to respond individually to the 5 people that responded with the same comment. Did I ever say this was practice? Obviously I know this is not practice. The point still stands. We made fun of the FSU players for dancing in practice. Dancing in the locker room. Dancing before the va tech game. And the FSU fans said "They are just having fun". You guys sound exactly like them. Do you think ***gart had his players dancing all practice long? No of course not it was just a few videos that got out.
People made fun of all the dancing in the locker room not in and of itself. They made fun of it because of the whole team dancing between plays in practice and the corny as rap songs that they had playing during practice. Everybody understands Taggart was trying to change the vibe but he went waaaaay of the deep end and it clearly became a toxic situation. There here is a much different!

Advertisement
Back