More like Team Party😂

Man I cant wait for rbe day technology gives us portals to go see each other when people are rapping online to see who can bring that same energy

Advertisement
Ya very logical. Spend 400 dollars on a plane ticket and waste 8 hours of my life to "argue" with someone. When I could just state my opinion from my computer.
Uh oh, next you will be saying we shouldn't fly banners, just sit here and type! Man(ny) Times are A Changin!

On the contrary I don’t fish and the last time I played Pokémon was in elementary school like every other kid in the world. I just thought what was the dumbest username I could use at the time.

LMFAO I figured you didn't still play pokemon. Last Pokemon game I played was Yellow Version back in kindergarten or something lol, but I LOVED it then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish people would take their bickering to private message. Or AIM if you're still into 15 year old tech. Or whatever the youngings use these days.

Honestly I kinda wish Rumblr was actually a real thing.

If you guys don’t know what that is it’s a tinder for guys to fight (sounds a little sketch but google it lol)

Advertisement

1547429185041.gif

Man I remember the energy before the FSU VT game. Electric. It looked like they were having a party all off season.

Advertisement
Back