More like Team PartyšŸ˜‚

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm convinced that @TheChosenOne and @OriginalGatorHater are the same porster. Both miserable, ornery pieces of ****
Yep.

Literally this **** looks fun as **** and you can tell the players are loving it . Its called having fun and letting loose. The exact opposite of Richt's practices . Just love seeing **** like this. Diaz gets it . Regardless of anything else for the first time since Butch ( though I am not a fan of his ) a coach here gets it .

We have some miserable piece of crap fans if they are bashing this . I mean you have to be a miserable sorry *** human being to not want your players to have fun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatā€™s your point?

That this reminds me of something ***gart would do. And that FSU posters defended ***garts antics by saying "they are just having fun". Remember when the players were just having fun with Golden taking pictures while posing like ***aloons? They were just having fun too. I am fine with it. I was just agreeing with another poster.

That this reminds me of something ***gart would do. And that FSU posters defended ***garts antics by saying "they are just having fun". Remember when the players were just having fun with Golden taking pictures while posing like ***aloons? They were just having fun too. I am fine with it. I was just agreeing with another poster.
Got ya. But Iā€™m sure every college team ā€œhas funā€.

Advertisement
Back