More like Team Party😂

Advertisement
This ain’t practice you lame.

I am not going to respond individually to the 5 people that responded with the same comment. Did I ever say this was practice? Obviously I know this is not practice. The point still stands. We made fun of the FSU players for dancing in practice. Dancing in the locker room. Dancing before the va tech game. And the FSU fans said "They are just having fun". You guys sound exactly like them. Do you think ***gart had his players dancing all practice long? No of course not it was just a few videos that got out.

Advertisement
I am not going to respond individually to the 5 people that responded with the same comment. Did I ever say this was practice? Obviously I know this is not practice. The point still stands. We made fun of the FSU players for dancing in practice. Dancing in the locker room. Dancing before the va tech game. And the FSU fans said "They are just having fun". You guys sound exactly like them. Do you think ***gart had his players dancing all practice long? No of course not it was just a few videos that got out.

you're super mature calling someone ***gart instead of his name. but i guess you're just having fun.

Advertisement
Did I say this was practice? I am drawing a comparison.

FSU players danced in the locker room and a couple of times during practice. FSU fans said "They are just having fun"

UM players are doing wwe take downs in a ring. UM fans said "they are just having fun".
well thats because they are having fun

As Cane fans we have the right to laugh at fsu, uf, nlame and whomever at any given time, for whatever reason.
No need for moral relativism.
It is our birthright.

Advertisement
Yes cause dancing vs tackling dummies is the coke is Pepsi of our time....

Did I say this was practice? I am drawing a comparison.

FSU players danced in the locker room and a couple of times during practice. FSU fans said "They are just having fun"

UM players are doing wwe take downs in a ring. UM fans said "they are just having fun".

You’re not making sense? We aren’t in season. This isn’t a practice and this isn’t during game preparation

Advertisement
At the end of the day, we’ll find out if this energy translates to performance on the field. For programs like Clemson, this stuff works. FSU, on the other hand, looks like idiots. If this helps facilitate team unity and wins, then I’m all for it.

200.gif

Advertisement
Back