MNW S Nate Taylor

Advertisement
Helps the MNW pipeline
Solid saftey in south florida
Helps with artie burns maybe?

I like the offer, and I have been thinking has golden brought in a MNW kid yet?

Helps the MNW pipeline
Solid saftey in south florida
Helps with artie burns maybe?

I like the offer, and I have been thinking has golden brought in a MNW kid yet?

Nope not yet, we tried our hardest for Cooper though.

Advertisement
Why would we take this kid this early?

As many stud safeties as there are in south florida this year, combined with the alleged < 20 class, I'm perplexed at this take in February.

Edited to add - I don't think this is a bad take, I'm just surprised it's so early. Kid looks like a good, solid player.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why would we take this kid this early?

As many stud safeties as there are in south florida this year, combined with the alleged < 20 class, I'm perplexed at this take in February.

Edited to add - I don't think this is a bad take, I'm just surprised it's so early. Kid looks like a good, solid player.

I agree about him being solid, its just that there are better players out there.

he looks extremely average on film....I don't see what's so special about him that our staff feels the need to lock him up early. If legit, this is the first questionable take for this class (and hopefully the last).

he looks extremely average on film....I don't see what's so special about him that our staff feels the need to lock him up early. If legit, this is the first questionable take for this class (and hopefully the last).

(((YAWN)))

sounds like last year when we took guys early

after their season started everyone was busting a nut over them

Advertisement

Obviously the staff have kept an eye on him all year, evaluated him and likes him enough to let him commit. Again this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone with what Golden is doing.

I think Miami has to get back into Northwestern and pluck a few kids(Taylor and Burns) to keep schools like Alabama from getting a foot into Miami and the rest of S Fla. Of course we can't keep every kid from going OOS but it would be nice to rope off schools that are important to us.

I'll take a S class of Mackenro, Taylor and Carter

Not every player has to be elite. I'll trust the staff can coach the only solid guys up

I'm thinking like 3 safeties this year.

After Ray Ray and VT leave we'll have Highsmith, Rodgers, Armbrister and Rayshawn Jenkins. None of those are anything to write home about.

Ray Ray and VT are?

You guys have never seen Armbrister or Jenkins play. D'nofrio told one of my coaches he wouldn't be surprised if thurston beat out telemaque this year. Says something about a 3 year starter potentially being dethroned by a kid none of you guys know. Saw thurston 2 weeks ago and he's a legit 6'2 210-215. Loved the progress he's made physically and with his playbook. Think about it, there's a reason why he played special teams all year over some of the older guys.

Advertisement
Have any of you noticed a little trend in some of Goldens early commits that people were a little puzzled by?

Many of them, besides being solid players, were also linked to other prospects, 2013 kids, or schools that Golden might be after. I am not saying thats the case here but Golden really has a method to his madness.

Advertisement
Back