MNW S Nate Taylor

Problem2

All-American
Premium
[video=youtube;h-LJCUh_4MM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LJCUh_4MM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Normally my rule is to sign any kid from Miami named Nate, but these highlights aren't jaw-dropping. Not bad, for sure, but not 'early offer in a class of < 20' highlights, I don't think.

Looks like one of those blue-collar,consistent players Al likes to get. May not WOW you but will be a consistent every down player

Looks like one of those blue-collar,consistent players Al likes to get. May not WOW you but will be a consistent every down player

^ This, he looks like he can hit and isn't afraid to go after the ball carrier. He also seemed quick on diagnosing the bubble and wr screen that Maryland just went town on us with.

Advertisement
kid looks good...lets not forget he's still at least 2or 3 years if he does sign with us from actually starting a game.. looks like hes got the potential and we already know he plays against some real competition week in and week out

Normally my rule is to sign any kid from Miami named Nate, but these highlights aren't jaw-dropping. Not bad, for sure, but not 'early offer in a class of < 20' highlights, I don't think.

Nate Webster is one of the greatest LBs ever at the U

I agree 100% He looks like a good player, he made some nice plays on them bubble screens. Wish we had him for the Maryland game. Lulz

Advertisement
I'm gonna say pass. With under 20 scholly's to offer and a need for safeties...we need the best of the best. This kid is just another 'guy' (jojo nicholas type).

I don't believe that this kid has a committable offer.

I was going to say something about this too. I don't know if this kid has an offer but a ton of kids through recruiting claim offers that they don't have. The only people that really know is the staff and they can't comment on things like that.

I don't believe that this kid has a committable offer.

I was going to say something about this too. I don't know if this kid has an offer but a ton of kids through recruiting claim offers that they don't have. The only people that really know is the staff and they can't comment on things like that.

True that, since he's going to junior day tomorrow maybe we'll know if he does since I think there would be a good chance he commits if he has a legit offer.

Advertisement
I like his film. Granted it is highlights, but he shows he can play close to the line of scrimmage and he seems to have a quick burst and does a good job of wading through traffic to get to a ball carrier. One poster mentioned that Nate can sniff out the screen. I would agree, but those highligts particular tell us one of two things. 1 - He is an instinctive player who can read plays well 2 - he is a student of the game and is not only coachable, but disciplined/smart enough to act on what he has been coached/seen on film. Don't forget, he has a whole year of highschool ahead of him. Again unless he is player that takes plays off, or does something else these highlights don't show, I'll take him all day.

Go Get 'Em Al

Advertisement
He's a top safety in South Fla and we need safeties bad next year.

We are going to sign like seven of them somomab1tches

I'm thinking like 3 safeties this year.

After Ray Ray and VT leave we'll have Highsmith, Rodgers, Armbrister and Rayshawn Jenkins. None of those are anything to write home about.

Advertisement
Back