MNW S Nate Taylor

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm gonna say pass. With under 20 scholly's to offer and a need for safeties...we need the best of the best. This kid is just another 'guy' (jojo nicholas type).

Jojo had a **** good season this year... he was just a different player under golden...

I'm gonna say pass. With under 20 scholly's to offer and a need for safeties...we need the best of the best. This kid is just another 'guy' (jojo nicholas type).

Jojo had a **** good season this year... he was just a different player under golden...

True, but with our limited schollies for this year, and our lack of talented, experience depth at safety, we can't afford a JoJo Nicolas. We need game changers.

Advertisement

True, but with our limited schollies for this year, and our lack of talented, experience depth at safety, we can't afford a JoJo Nicolas. We need game changers.

Well we still got Ray Ray and deon Bush will do well, Vaughn Telemaque is a beast at free safety... I think we are good in the Defensive backfield... for this upcoming year. Now I know we need depth and we got guys that are atheletes that play that position really well. A lot of guys got redshirted last year we got people to step up and make a difference. We will recruit well under golden. We do need more ball hawks back there tho... we will see...

Well we still got Ray Ray and deon Bush will do well, Vaughn Telemaque is a beast at free safety... I think we are good in the Defensive backfield... for this upcoming year. Now I know we need depth and we got guys that are atheletes that play that position really well. A lot of guys got redshirted last year we got people to step up and make a difference. We will recruit well under golden. We do need more ball hawks back there tho... we will see...

Ray Ray and VT are a liability in the secondary. We're going have problems with both of them as Safeties. they are too slow and don't react fast enough to make up for it. Bush is all corner by the way.

Advertisement

Ray Ray and VT are a liability in the secondary. We're going have problems with both of them as Safeties. they are too slow and don't react fast enough to make up for it. Bush is all corner by the way.

reaction time goes up with knowledge of the system......
i expect Telamaque and ray ray to be a step fasster this year....and i dont think their "THAT" bad as we project...their likely on the high end of safeties in the acc. Now behind them we have NO CLUE what they have.

Advertisement
I had to stop reading when I saw Vaughn Telemaque is a beast at free safety.

I agree with the poster who said we need gamechangers. This class is projected to be small, so there's really no room for developmental guys.

no reason to take a developmental guy this year. we need studs and playmakers... maybe 1 or 2 overachievers.

Advertisement
Back