Mike Harley Thread

No problem with Harley if he goes to wvu. If we get Jeff Thomas harley would have a hard time getting on the field during his college career, especially with a lot of the guys we have on the board next year at WR. WR is a diva position usually want all eyes on them and Harley will not get that at Miami. I agree we should always stack chips if he did commit to us but not a huge loss if he goes to wvu. My real problem is all the inbred fans of that school talking trash on twitter like they are a better program then us even going as far as to say they put more talent in the NFL then Miami. If you look at the recruitment of this kid West Virginia was truly his third choice between the competition at Miami and his lack of an offer from the Gaytors. At this point who cares about this kid let's hope Jeff Thomas gets into school.

Advertisement
Lol it's incredible how much you guys are still stressing this recruitment
For as much as they say they don't care these fvckers acting like some emotional little b*tches lol...
[TWEET]822583553045229578[/TWEET]
Here's a glimpse at your future [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]... Accept it. Jeff Thomas sent him packing.

This picture seems really fruity, it's like it's the seventh member of the village people

Last edited:
For as much as they say they don't care these fvckers acting like some emotional little b*tches lol...
Here's a glimpse at your future [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]... Accept it. Jeff Thomas sent him packing.

This picture seeks really fruity, it's like it's the seventh member of the village people

Like the more ghey member

File Jan 21, 11 06 42 AM.gif

@Franchise, I just found footage of Harley on the way to the airport from his OV to WVU.

Advertisement
I've already stated I don't care whether he comes are not. Y'all just getting mad because someones telling you not to bash a kid for trying to decide where they want to go... hmm I wonder why.

Why don't you stop derailing threads by trying to be the board policeman telling people how we should react to **** heads like Harley?

You turn every thread into a brokecentric deal with your personal attacks and trying to tell people what to do. No one in here wants to be told what to do by a certified invalid dolt. No offense.

I used to go to the club with a bunch of my boys back in the day and one of them could never handle getting high. At the end of the night we would always find him, high as ****, standing by the door, acting as if he works security at the club. That's Brock

I've already stated I don't care whether he comes are not. Y'all just getting mad because someones telling you not to bash a kid for trying to decide where they want to go... hmm I wonder why.

Why don't you stop derailing threads by trying to be the board policeman telling people how we should react to **** heads like Harley?

You turn every thread into a brokecentric deal with your personal attacks and trying to tell people what to do. No one in here wants to be told what to do by a certified invalid dolt. No offense.

I used to go to the club with a bunch of my boys back in the day and one of them could never handle getting high. At the end of the night we would always find him, high as ****, standing by the door, acting as if he works security at the club. That's Brock

****, y'all had to be on the gas. Yo homeboy sounded like he was high af lol

Except broke would be on his knees ingesting the actual security's reproductive fluids.

Except broke would be on his knees ingesting the actual security's reproductive fluids.

LOL.

Advertisement

This picture seems really fruity, it's like it's the seventh member of the village people

LOL. Kinda reminds me of when Dr. Dre was in the World Class Wreckin Cru.
3127314.jpg

Last edited:
We will see on signing day, but the bashing of kids going through their recruiting process and in this case visiting a school that he's committed to and posting a pic is uncalled for... that's all im saying. Whatever

He posted the pic... I just re-posted it on CIS. What's wrong with that???

View attachment 41765

they tried to fade you on Dre Day
But Dre Day only met Eazy's pay day
all of a sudden Dr. Dre is a G thing,
but on his old album cover he was a she thing
so ***** please, ***** please don't step to these mother****in' real G's

Advertisement

View attachment 41765

they tried to fade you on Dre Day
But Dre Day only met Eazy's pay day
all of a sudden Dr. Dre is a G thing,
but on his old album cover he was a she thing
so **** please, **** please don't step to these mother****in' real G's
Cowards in Compton...
View attachment 41767

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back