Mike Harley Thread

this guy needs a duffel dropped off, full of lotion.

Y'all really that irritated with him?Did Mike Harley fvck your bltch? Questions that need to be answered.... lol. Y'all be going overboard let his recruitment play out.

You really are a ride or die for this kid. Lord knows what you saw in that 12-year-old boy four years ago

Ride or die? If he comes that's great if he doesn't that's fine too as long as we get Jeff Thomas. I don't really care lol

Advertisement

Y'all really that irritated with him?Did Mike Harley fvck your bltch? Questions that need to be answered.... lol. Y'all be going overboard let his recruitment play out.

You really are a ride or die for this kid. Lord knows what you saw in that 12-year-old boy four years ago

Ride or die? If he cums that's great if he doesn't that's fine too as long as we get Jeff Thomas. I don't really care lol

I know you can do it Brock

Ride or die? If he cums that's great if he doesn't that's fine too as long as we get Jeff Thomas. I don't really care lol

I'm crying

Fail, do better man

Fail, do better man

You got my post pinned on your clip board?

Advertisement

Dude you were crying for mercy last week on this board. Wtf???

Fail, do better man

You got my post pinned on your clip board?
Naw, Not that I know of. For whatever my iPhone be doing sh*t like a that sometimes when I'm on here

Brock I'm not going to lie, it definitely sounds like you're putting on a cape for this kid...not sure what effect meeting him had on you, but it sure sounds like you wish you were the one who rolled up his Bermuda shorts...No disrespect.

I'm crying

LMAO I'm going to the Beach. I already got my phone taken away this morning.

Advertisement
This has Al Golden written all over it for brock. All Canes fans have accepted that he's now a full fledge troll that's now trying to setup a NSD hat trick on the home team. A majority of have accepted that if we get Thomas then we're just fine without Harley. We've already accepted that he's (Harley) gone. Thomas is the better player, he's the one we want. But at this point, brock's the only guy on here that's sticking up for Harley.....sound familiar? When Harley tosses the Miami hat on the floor if favor of WVU, brock's going to be in full breakdown mode and going ham on Harley. Just remember these posts now, fellas.

Most likely saw his dyck in him by the way he's jocking him on here. That's the only viable explanation.

Advertisement
Harley has the face of a fat old man and the body of a 12 year old girl. Weird. His face looks like Uncle Ben of instant rice fame.

Let the kid have his moment message board warriors. He visits the school he's committed to and you grown men crying. If he's coming great, if not, move on. Don't question his character.

It's called crootin

I've already stated I don't care whether he comes or not. Y'all just getting mad because someones telling you not to bash a kid for trying to decide where they want to go... hmm I wonder why.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Harley has the face of a fat old man and the body of a 12 year old girl. Weird. His face looks like Uncle Ben of instant rice fame.

I think you're right. Leads me to believe Brock never met him but does enjoy himself some instant rice and is reminiscing about a 4 year old trip to Piggly Wiggly.

I've already stated I don't care whether he comes are not. Y'all just getting mad because someones telling you not to bash a kid for trying to decide where they want to go... hmm I wonder why.

Why don't you stop derailing threads by trying to be the board policeman telling people how we should react to **** heads like Harley?

You turn every thread into a brokecentric deal with your personal attacks and trying to tell people what to do. No one in here wants to be told what to do by a certified invalid dolt. No offense.

We will see on signing day, but the bashing of kids going through their recruiting process and in this case visiting a school that he's committed to and posting a pic is uncalled for... that's all im saying. Whatever

I've already stated I don't care whether he comes are not. Y'all just getting mad because someones telling you not to bash a kid for trying to decide where they want to go... hmm I wonder why.

Why don't you stop derailing threads by trying to be the board policeman telling people how we should react to **** heads like Harley?

You turn every thread into a brokecentric deal with your personal attacks and trying to tell people what to do. No one in here wants to be told what to do by a certified invalid dolt. No offense.

And you can't be serious saying I'm derailing a thread because I'm saying bashing Harley is wrong? I can't believe some of the sh*t y'all say and think is acceptable...

Advertisement
Back