Mike Harley Thread

Can people stop white knighting for this kid. Commit, don't commit no one cares at this point.

Advertisement
[TWEET]822583553045229578[/TWEET]
Here's a glimpse at your future [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]... Accept it. Jeff Thomas sent him packing.

This picture seems really fruity, it's like it's the seventh member of the village people

LOL. Kinda reminds me of when Dr. Dre was in the World Class Wreckin Cru.
View attachment 41765

they tried to fade you on Dre Day
But Dre Day only met Eazy's pay day
all of a sudden Dr. Dre is a G thing,
but on his old album cover he was a she thing
so **** please, **** please don't step to these mother****in' real G's
Cowards in Compton...
View attachment 41767

Got much nani to Before You Turn off The Lights, Michele' sung the **** outta that song. Sad to see her working a convention in LA Summer 2015 with just a backing track, still has chops, plastics s bit much tho

Posted by ivins today

— Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas wide receiver Mike Harley might be at West Virginia this weekend for his official visit, but the latest buzz surrounding his name is that he's headed to Miami. Multiple people tied in with Harley's recruitment said on Saturday that the Hurricanes solidified themselves as Harley's top school last weekend when he was in Coral Gables and that he wants to be at Miami. We'll see what he says following his trip to Morgantown.

Posted by ivins today

— Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas wide receiver Mike Harley might be at West Virginia this weekend for his official visit, but the latest buzz surrounding his name is that he's headed to Miami. Multiple people tied in with Harley's recruitment said on Saturday that the Hurricanes solidified themselves as Harley's top school last weekend when he was in Coral Gables and that he wants to be at Miami. We'll see what he says following his trip to Morgantown.
Wow that sounds positive, especially coming from Ivins.

Thanks for posting brock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Posted by ivins today

Ivins yet again with general guesses which can later be easily disavowed if Harley goes the other way. All about the clicks.

Let me show you: Ivins after Harley picks WVU: "The WVU OV swung him back to them, especially with Miami's interest in other similar receivers. He was definitely leaning Miami after that visit, but the later pull of WVU proved too strong"

Don't take the cheese. Until Harley actually signs and sends in a Miami LOI, he's all WVU. Every bit of REAL information out there indicates he's not ours. Some of you never learn.

I'm not taking the bait for anyone e till nsd but Thomas Harley pouncey even without smith is savage speed for days

If we can actually pull Harley AND Thomas, we officially have no more speed issues at the position

Advertisement
Posted by ivins today

Ivins yet again with general guesses which can later be easily disavowed if Harley goes the other way. All about the clicks.

Let me show you: Ivins after Harley picks WVU: "The WVU OV swung him back to them, especially with Miami's interest in other similar receivers. He was definitely leaning Miami after that visit, but the later pull of WVU proved too strong"

Don't take the cheese. Until Harley actually signs and sends in a Miami LOI, he's all WVU. Every bit of REAL information out there indicates he's not ours. Some of you never learn.

Exactly. Ivings is one of those fake scoop guys who talks a lot but says nothing.

Almost everything that dude says is vacuous and nebulous. He's all about "I'm hearing from people close to ______...". Sounds like he apprenticed under Sperman with all his empty verbiage.

Every reporter has to do a bit of hedging or else they look like dumb if the 17 year old kid suddenly decides to change their mind (as they tend to). Doesn't mean Ivins is Gary Vermin level of awfulness

Advertisement
So now ivins is full of sh¡t lmao yall were praising him a few days ago

No kidding.

A bunch of people here will look like fools if he comes here. I still laugh at them saying we don't want or need him as he was stepping foot on campus for his official visit. Yup, porsters know more than the coaches who can help this team.

So now ivins is full of sh¡t lmao yall were praising him a few days ago

No kidding.

A bunch of people here will look like fools if he comes here. I still laugh at them saying we don't want or need him as he was stepping foot on campus for his official visit. Yup, porsters know more than the coaches who can help this team.

Soccer mom has trouble with comprehension. Hardly anyone here will look like a fool if he picks Miami. Far from it.

Although most everyone, including people at WVU, are pretty much sick of his antics, he'd be taken by either school. Very few dispute that, soccer mommy.

My point, and other people's point, is that based on actual evidence, comments made, parents behavior, everything else - we think he's still firmly in the WVU fold.

As far as Ivins, I didn't praise him and I didn't see very much praise for him anywhere else either. I wonder who these posters you're talking about are.

Advertisement
Back