Mike Harley Thread

Advertisement
No i legit just dont think harley will be good for us. Definitely not over Thomas.

And more importantly i dont want to oversign this class for guys that wont make an impact here (imo) because we dont have mych room already for 2018.

Also dont want derrick smith (i think thats his name at safety) or this new safety from georgia. And i kinda dont want wilder either.

I agree on the sentiment but disagree on some evaluations. Harley's speed is oecisl and will benefit us. Even if he's primarily a returner here, a dangerous returner is a game changer.

I like Dereick Smith but I'm suspect of Wilder

Most of you all sound like you don't want the guy to come unless he swears by the canes an doesn't consider another school.

That's how two stars do it

So we sound like Miami fans that put the U above all else. Glad it comes across that way.

Delusional dude. You don't care about the kid, just if they only want UM. Ton of good programs for guys. Bashing them for considering others is dumb

I thought he was trolling though according to the smart a55es on here? Stfu

I never cared one way or another. Worrying about WR recruiting at Miami is plain silly. We'll always get kids that can run fast and catch. I lmao every time i see some fan screaming about how crappy our WR recruiting has been.

Most of you all sound like you don't want the guy to come unless he swears by the canes an doesn't consider another school.

So we sound like Miami fans that put the U above all else. Glad it comes across that way.

Delusional dude. You don't care about the kid, just if they only want UM. Ton of good programs for guys. Bashing them for considering others is dumb

Right, I only care about players that come to Miami. Correct. Anyone that bashes, disrespects or trolls the U, I have no use for. Recruits can visit whichever schools they choose, but there is no need to **** around with the hometown team. And no, there has been zero indication that Harley was a Cane trolling everyone else whether he ends up here or not.

Advertisement
If someone going to be butt sore that a teenager decided to go play football somewhere else then 1.) discounting the teams need to have the player and/or 2) minimizing the likelihood that the kid will come to Miami is probably the safe space that they should stay in.

If he signs great.

If he doesn't ZFG.

Under rated post, post is under rated.

this guy needs a duffel dropped off, full of lotion.

For y'all to be so old y'all sure do act real young minded. Mad a recruit not committed to Miami is visiting a school he is has been committed to for the last 4-5 months or so and putting on a uniform?.... like Pete said on the podcast that he was hearing from sources around Harley that he was going to flip

You can quit the tough guy act now. Like you haven't had a meltdown on this board.

Anyhow, from what I'm seeing. A majority of us think he's gone anyway. I got nothing but respect for Pete, but Pete said he was leaning with Harley coming to Miami. He didn't sound sure of it. And quite honestly, I don't really care if he comes anymore.

History usually indicates that when you start trolling multiple fanbases with your recruitment, you end up a bonafide bust - ala Gibson, Keef, Valentine, etc.. I said it before and I'll say it again. This kid comes to Miami, then cool. But when his college career is done, we better be comparing his numbers to Santana Moss' college stats. You pull this much crap for a 3-star you better produce.

Why is it considering trolling? How is it any different from when donaldson was committed to Miami but was visiting uf and fsu and all the reports kept coming out being positive for those schools?... was Donaldson considered to be trolling Miami fan base then?... regardless and I'll say it again I'm fine if he comes and I'm fine if he doesn't but what I don't understand is why people are so quick to say someone is trolling every time. Just let sh*t play out. Ain't no point in going at the kid like that for trying to decide what he wants to do

Hmmm

this guy needs a duffel dropped off, full of lotion.

For y'all to be so old y'all sure do act real young minded. Mad a recruit not committed to Miami is visiting a school he is has been committed to for the last 4-5 months or so and putting on a uniform?.... like Pete said on the podcast that he was hearing from sources around Harley that he was going to flip

You can quit the tough guy act now. Like you haven't had a meltdown on this board.

Anyhow, from what I'm seeing. A majority of us think he's gone anyway. I got nothing but respect for Pete, but Pete said he was leaning with Harley coming to Miami. He didn't sound sure of it. And quite honestly, I don't really care if he comes anymore.

History usually indicates that when you start trolling multiple fanbases with your recruitment, you end up a bonafide bust - ala Gibson, Keef, Valentine, etc.. I said it before and I'll say it again. This kid comes to Miami, then cool. But when his college career is done, we better be comparing his numbers to Santana Moss' college stats. You pull this much crap for a 3-star you better produce.

Why is it considering trolling? How is it any different from when donaldson was committed to Miami but was visiting uf and fsu and all the reports kept coming out being positive for those schools?... was Donaldson considered to be trolling Miami fan base then?... regardless and I'll say it again I'm fine if he comes and I'm fine if he doesn't but what I don't understand is why people are so quick to say someone is trolling every time. Just let sh*t play out. Ain't no point in going at the kid like that for trying to decide what he wants to do

Hmmm

You really are a Golden slurper.

Advertisement
IMG_0373.jpg

wait did wvu move in a different direction as in they are basically dropping him because of all the games hes playing? Or is this a legit decommit and they still want him?

Right, I only care about players that come to Miami. Correct. Anyone that bashes, disrespects or trolls the U, I have no use for. Recruits can visit whichever schools they choose, but there is no need to **** around with the hometown team. And no, there has been zero indication that Harley was a Cane trolling everyone else whether he ends up here or not.

Real UM dude right there.

Advertisement
wait did wvu move in a different direction as in they are basically dropping him because of all the games hes playing? Or is this a legit decommit and they still want him?

He's not going there. They'd take him if he wanted to sign just like we will.

good that way he has somewhere to go once Smith and Thomas pick us. Don't want the kid, but I think he could do well at wvu.

Advertisement
Back