Mike Harley Thread

[TWEET]822583553045229578[/TWEET]

LMAO!!!!!!

men-on-film-o.gif

Advertisement
Serious talk, is Mike Harley big enough to ride rollercoasters much less play D1 football.

This kid needs to gtfo.

Hes sticking with WVU, if you think otherwise you're fooling yourself.

Some kids just ain't talented enough to be worth the hassle and imo, he's one of those kids. Plus how you handle recruiting can be a very good indicator of how your career will turn out. I bet that's the case with this kid.

This. I've always said the recruiting process is a sign of what's to come off the field witn the kid. Can have all the talent in the world but if they can't get out their own way, they'll be bagging groceries at local Presidente in the Miami area.

Advertisement
If Mike decides he wants to play at Miami then great. If not, I really don't care! We don't do drama well around here.

Harley can just go away. Give me Thomas over Harley everyday and twice on Sundays. Harley has an overinflated sense of how good he is.

Advertisement
If Mike decides he wants to play at Miami then great. If not, I really don't care! We don't do drama well around here.

After looking at that pic I cannot help but think he is trolling WVU now. Irvin(g) (depending on how long you've been on the board) called him his son. Don't see him ending up anywhere but Miami.

Advertisement

After looking at that pic I cannot help but think he is trolling WVU now. Irvin(g) (depending on how long you've been on the board) called him his son. Don't see him ending up anywhere but Miami.

Harley was crying Uncle when he got Irvin involved. It's all a rouse...making it like it's a tough decision.

Advertisement
yall gotta chill out and let the kid enjoy his recruitment..

he's worth this roller coaster ride.

Y'all really that irritated with him?Did Mike Harley fvck your bltch? Questions that need to be answered.... lol. Y'all be going overboard let his recruitment play out.

Y'all really that irritated with him?Did Mike Harley fvck your bltch? Questions that need to be answered.... lol. Y'all be going overboard let his recruitment play out.

You really are a ride or die for this kid. Lord knows what you saw in that 12-year-old boy four years ago

Advertisement
Back