Mike Harley has arrived for his Miami official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
people might laugh at this but i heard from someone close to situation they think Harley can still flip. im surprised by this. apparently our staff is way different than goldens hahaha. not saying he will flip but we are in the game way more than people think. Smoke and Mirrors. WVU might have gotten played hard with a power move. not saying it will work but just wow.

You're hearing things from your guy?

the staff apparently pulled a sneak move that looked ot have worked. part of it was to also fake out the recruiting sites.

No disrespect but a midget gator wanna be ain't worth all this hush hush.

Say what you have to say

Advertisement
he wasnt a midget gator wannabe when pete kept saying "He comin"

i will say it as soon as my second source verifies.

people might laugh at this but i heard from someone close to situation they think Harley can still flip. im surprised by this. apparently our staff is way different than goldens hahaha. not saying he will flip but we are in the game way more than people think. Smoke and Mirrors. WVU might have gotten played hard with a power move. not saying it will work but just wow.

the staff apparently pulled a sneak move that looked ot have worked. part of it was to also fake out the recruiting sites.

What does any of that even mean?

What does any of that even mean?

it means we are not "shut out" that all this "is he or isnt he coming this weekend" was part of a game.

he wasnt a midget gator wannabe when pete kept saying "He comin"

i will say it as soon as my second source verifies.

Yea he was...I never understood why the staff was so high on this dude. You can search every post I have ever been involved in about Harley. Never liked his or his dad's attitude from day one.

He has speed but a soft heart. I still appreciate the info and like I said, no disrespect personally to you.

Advertisement
Ok. second source said he got word of something similar. Apparently Mike Harley "shutting down" was a way to get WVU to leave him alone. The staff didnt want the recruiting sites to keep saying he was coming, he was gonna flip, crystal ball to UM, etc because if WVU thought he completely shut down, they would leave him alone. He was ALWAYS taking the visit and our staff wanted to insure that WVU couldnt get in his head or interfere. It makes sense, i pointed out in past, he started followign Richt on twitter the day after the "shutting down" which means Richt could DM him during dead period. Hope this makes sense.Not saying he will come to us in the end but he apparently was NEVER shut down. Richt apparently knows how to maneuver better than Golden

Ok. second source said he got word of something similar. Apparently Mike Harley "shutting down" was a way to get WVU to leave him alone. The staff didnt want the recruiting sites to keep saying he was coming, he was gonna flip, crystal ball to UM, etc because if WVU thought he completely shut down, they would leave him alone. He was ALWAYS taking the visit and our staff wanted to insure that WVU couldnt get in his head or interfere. It makes sense, i pointed out in past, he started followign Richt on twitter the day after the "shutting down" which means Richt could DM him during dead period. Hope this makes sense.Not saying he will come to us in the end but he apparently was NEVER shut down. Richt apparently knows how to maneuver better than Golden

Mere lurker here, so I doubt anyone will take me seriously. However, I think this may be legit. Ivins on 247 was hinting toward something like this earlier today before the visit was confirmed, said he couldn't talk about it. Maybe you're referring to the same thing? Had no clue what he was saying, but it would kind of make sense if this was it.

Mere lurker here, so I doubt anyone will take me seriously. However, I think this may be legit. Ivins on 247 was hinting toward something like this earlier today before the visit was confirmed, said he couldn't talk about it. Maybe you're referring to the same thing? Had no clue what he was saying, but it would kind of make sense if this was it.

Not knocking anyone but Ivins is the most accurate on miami reporting right now. not sure if he meant that but what i have seen in the past, he wouldnt surprise me if he was in the know. he has good ties to program. however i would never pay for that site or rivals.

Side note, my source said "CJ is not 100% UF. he is UF Monday, Wednesdy, Friday, he is UM Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and he is maybe Bama on sunday."

Advertisement

Not knocking anyone but Ivins is the most accurate on miami reporting right now. not sure if he meant that but what i have seen in the past, he wouldnt surprise me if he was in the know. he has good ties to program. however i would never pay for that site or rivals.

Side note, my source said "CJ is not 100% UF. he is UF Monday, Wednesdy, Friday, he is UM Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and he is maybe Bama on sunday."

This all fits together very well, richt is the man

im not saying he will flip. Im just saying he was ALWAYS coming for the visit.

Ny is right, that Harley visit was coming no matter what even after he "shut it down" which was in fact was to get wvu to not intervene with the visit. And the today they had Harley mom say "it's just a courtesy visit".

Ny is right, that Harley visit was coming no matter what even after he "shut it down" which was in fact was to get wvu to not intervene with the visit. And the today they had Harley mom say "it's just a courtesy visit".

if he is was so shut down, why tweet his location as Miami? he never tweeted anything until he got here. Richt aint no sucker.

Advertisement
If that's all true which makes sense makes me think hes coming. That's almost a straight slap to the face of WVU that you almost can't come back from

If that's all true which makes sense makes me think hes coming. That's almost a straight slap to the face of WVU that you almost can't come back from

i talked crazy about how this kid probably had a non-committable offer becuase when he shut down my friend said "there's more to this than meets the eye. you will see." I made an assumption. i was VERY wrong.

Makes little to no sense since he lives in, Broward? If he's McFarland doing that to the home school Maryland or Henderson doing that to Miami then I can understand; but for him to be slow-playing or trolling WVU? Makes no sense. He's not beholden to them in the least bit.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Makes little to no sense since he lives in Broward? If he's McFarland doing that to the home school Maryland or Henderson doing that to Miami then I can understand. But for him to be slow-playing or trolling WVU? Makes no sense. He's not beholden to them in the least bit.

dude who said slow-play or trolling? can u read? it was a way to insure he GOT on campus for his OFFICIAL.

if he is was so shut down, why tweet his location as Miami? he never tweeted anything until he got here. Richt aint no sucker.

A lot of people knew that Shut down tweet was smoke screen, that visit was always going to happen period.

Personally I wouldn't take him if we land Jeff Thomas, but I do agree that Harley is better than any grad transfer we can add at wr so if he wants in I'll take em.

So why tweet if he's so worried about WVU getting butt-hurt? It's a courtesy visit from both sides if it's a courtesy at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back