Mike Harley has arrived for his Miami official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. second source said he got word of something similar. Apparently Mike Harley "shutting down" was a way to get WVU to leave him alone. The staff didnt want the recruiting sites to keep saying he was coming, he was gonna flip, crystal ball to UM, etc because if WVU thought he completely shut down, they would leave him alone. He was ALWAYS taking the visit and our staff wanted to insure that WVU couldnt get in his head or interfere. It makes sense, i pointed out in past, he started followign Richt on twitter the day after the "shutting down" which means Richt could DM him during dead period. Hope this makes sense.Not saying he will come to us in the end but he apparently was NEVER shut down. Richt apparently knows how to maneuver better than Golden

Makes little to no sense since he lives in Broward? If he's McFarland doing that to the home school Maryland or Henderson doing that to Miami then I can understand. But for him to be slow-playing or trolling WVU? Makes no sense. He's not beholden to them in the least bit.

dude who said slow-play or trolling? can u read? it was a way to insure he GOT on campus for his OFFICIAL.

Explain why he wouldn't have gotten on campus? What would WVU have done to stop him that they can't do now? Do they have magical powers like vampires that don't extend to campus unless their invited?

Advertisement
Ok. second source said he got word of something similar. Apparently Mike Harley "shutting down" was a way to get WVU to leave him alone. The staff didnt want the recruiting sites to keep saying he was coming, he was gonna flip, crystal ball to UM, etc because if WVU thought he completely shut down, they would leave him alone. He was ALWAYS taking the visit and our staff wanted to insure that WVU couldnt get in his head or interfere. It makes sense, i pointed out in past, he started followign Richt on twitter the day after the "shutting down" which means Richt could DM him during dead period. Hope this makes sense.Not saying he will come to us in the end but he apparently was NEVER shut down. Richt apparently knows how to maneuver better than Golden

Makes little to no sense since he lives in Broward? If he's McFarland doing that to the home school Maryland or Henderson doing that to Miami then I can understand. But for him to be slow-playing or trolling WVU? Makes no sense. He's not beholden to them in the least bit.

dude who said slow-play or trolling? can u read? it was a way to insure he GOT on campus for his OFFICIAL.

Richt being secretive is one thing.. But Harley shutting down his recruitment and committing to WVU, as a smoke screen to OV Miami (his home team) makes no sense.. Also, at the time he committed we hadn't destroyed WVU in the RAB; so if we get smashed does he still visit? He's trolling someone for sure whether you said it or not..

This is why people shouldn't **** on recruits before it's a done deal

whatever Harley's reasons, they don't seem well thought out. He's 18, so gotta give him some slack. But it's immature and a little self-absorbed. Both teams are trying to figure out their roster next year based partially on his decision. He should respect them and make a final call.

Advertisement
Remember Jovani Haskins almost went to WVU? That was funny.

Think WV just hired interim Cal coach as OC...can't remember his name.

Mere lurker here, so I doubt anyone will take me seriously. However, I think this may be legit. Ivins on 247 was hinting toward something like this earlier today before the visit was confirmed, said he couldn't talk about it. Maybe you're referring to the same thing? Had no clue what he was saying, but it would kind of make sense if this was it.

Strong 1st lurker post.

Advertisement
So was that **** about wanting to be a gaytur part of the master plan too to misdirect wvu or is gaysville really his dream school?

I think this whole "smoke screen" stuff is BS. Kid realized what WVU is and is regretting his commitment to them. He still had an official visit to us and he's hoping to get in the class before we don't have any room for him on NSD.

He is using the smoke screen excuse not to look like the tool he is.

You know what else would make WVU stop talking to him?
Committing to Miami and then shutting his recruitment down.
Thats why this is complete BS to me.
it's like Occam's Razor...should we believe some conspiracy just for a kid that isn't very highly recruited so that WVU would stop talking to him, or should we believe that he just decided on WVU, and is just not sure anymore.

I think this whole "smoke screen" stuff is BS. Kid realized what WVU is and is regretting his commitment to them. He still had an official visit to us and he's hoping to get in the class before we don't have any room for him on NSD.

He is using the smoke screen excuse not to look like the tool he is.

I don't know what he's doing but I know he's a wannabe Gayturd because he flat out said it in making his commitment to WVU as he essentially gave us a big Fûck You.

I don't trust him. If he ends up here it's because the Gayturds don't want him and because he watched us dismantle WVU as their corch came undone and decided he ain't going to that shîthole.

Advertisement
I would venture to say by the time his family and him leave this weekend, CMR will have his answer. It may not become public, but I have a feeling Coach will know what the deal is with Hartless.

Just a friendly reminder that none of you guys, and I mean none, myself included, know this kid or his reasons for doing what he has done thus far.

Just a friendly reminder that none of you guys, and I mean none, myself included, know this kid or his reasons for doing what he has done thus far.

Don't need to know him to know that if we get Smith and Thomas, I don't even want him in this class. **** Pouncey neither.
I'm happy with just those two and Njoku. No need to dilute the talent we bringing in at WR. Then next year we got 4 beasts on the docket. Harley a backup plan. thats the only way this bs could make sense...Harley was tryna commit to us and Richt was tryna get more time so Thomas or Smith would come before he lets this kid go to wvu.

Advertisement

Don't need to know him to know that if we get Smith and Thomas, I don't even want him in this class. **** Pouncey neither.
I'm happy with just those two and Njoku. No need to dilute the talent we bringing in at WR. Then next year we got 4 beasts on the docket. Harley a backup plan. thats the only way this bs could make sense...Harley was tryna commit to us and Richt was tryna get more time so Thomas or Smith would come before he lets this kid go to wvu.

smith is an enormous "if" though.

I also didn't know Al Golden but it's safe to say he was a piece of **** coach that was over his head.

This kid is a ****

smith is an enormous "if" though.

Smif

people might laugh at this but i heard from someone close to situation they think Harley can still flip. im surprised by this. apparently our staff is way different than goldens hahaha. not saying he will flip but we are in the game way more than people think. Smoke and Mirrors. WVU might have gotten played hard with a power move. not saying it will work but just wow.

You're hearing things from your guy?

the staff apparently pulled a sneak move that looked ot have worked. part of it was to also fake out the recruiting sites.

What does any of that even mean?

It means that it's officially time to bust out the anointing oils and welcome our newest insider nycane. That's precisely the type of insider double talk that will result in a legion of thirsty dopes asking him questions about recruits like he knows something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back