Mike Harley has arrived for his Miami official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but this kid isn't worth all this.

Smith is

Juedy was

Harley naw...

That 150 lbs WR can kick rocks in WVU

Advertisement
Sorry, but this kid isn't worth all this.

Smith is

Juedy was

Harley naw...

That 150 lbs WR can kick rocks in WVU

That's why my mentality is if he stays, great, if he leaves, **** it. The coaches seem to want him.

Advertisement
The mods really need to clean up these boards. Majority of these threads get derailed from posters talking about dudes cranks and other stuff. If @Ariz is going to push this site to recruits and their parents he needs to run a cleaner ship. The very loud minority makes the rest of the real canes fans look bad. Start banning these fools.

The mods really need to clean up these boards. Majority of these threads get derailed from posters talking about dudes cranks and other stuff. If @Ariz is going to push this site to recruits and their parents he needs to run a cleaner ship. The very loud minority makes the rest of the real canes fans look bad. Start banning these fools.

This. Mods please do your jobs.

Nerd alert

Advertisement

Nerd alert

Far from a nerd. It's just annoying as sh*t to see pointless post over and over by the same lame posters they never bring anything positive to the boards. Take the non sense over to some other boards and leave this to Miami athletics.

Nerd alert

Far from a nerd. It's just annoying as sh*t to see pointless post over and over by the same lame posters they never bring anything positive to the boards. Take the non sense over to some other boards and leave this to Miami athletics.

I see 19 pages just on a kid's visit, so I go to the last page to get the latest update...instead I get garbage about his junk and just trash. Every thread degenerates this way now. Message board fights and insults, stuff goes way off topic.

****. My boy dropping a bad and boujee remix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these old heads got no **** clue son.

Cause us 80's babies don't listen to that mumble jumble garbage. lol

Mumble *** rappers....soundin like they got super glued lips

They mumble to disguise the fact that they can't rhyme, stay on beat, or come up with something clever to say.

Advertisement
now this thread sux

Yes. I go to the middle of the messages to get some info on Harley's visit and I get a discussion about whether Drake is hip-hop. I could care less. I guess I got to find a hip-hop board and I'll find out about Harley.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back