Mike Harley has arrived for his Miami official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we all in agreement that it is Dean or Pouncey? Which one do you guys think it is? Personally, I think it is more likely to be Dean since we are - I think - his last visit and Pete said he was likely to commit soon after this visit. Pouncey has two more visits lined up and has said he is announcing on NSD.

Just want to make this thread Miami related again, don't give a **** about your hip hop/rap opinions.
In order of likeliness I'd say..
Dean
Pouncy
Harley

I agree with this. Also, looks like they are starting to take kids to Smith and Wollensky on Fridays, don't think they were going there before. I think it's a good move. I like to see them tweak the OV to-do list to make it a better experience.
Food wise they should take them to Fogo de Chao, which is an all you can eat Brazilian steak restaurant. But a place like the Rusty Pelican is good because of a great view and I'm guessing good food. (Never been there)

Advertisement
So are we all in agreement that it is Dean or Pouncey? Which one do you guys think it is? Personally, I think it is more likely to be Dean since we are - I think - his last visit and Pete said he was likely to commit soon after this visit. Pouncey has two more visits lined up and has said he is announcing on NSD.

Just want to make this thread Miami related again, don't give a **** about your hip hop/rap opinions.
Dean
Pouncy
Harley

I agree with this. Also, looks like they are starting to take kids to Smith and Wollensky on Fridays, don't think they were going there before. I think it's a good move. I like to see them tweak the OV to-do list to make it a better experience.
Food wise they should take them to Fogo de Cho, which is an all you can eat Brazilian steak restaurant. But a place like the Rusty Pelican is good because of a great view and I'm guessing good food. (Never been there)

Good call man, I love that place. I think they are going for the waterfront view combined with the great food though, just to really let it sink in as to what Miami offers. S and W has got a really solid waterfront view as well so that's probably partially why the are taking them there too.

We could get the coaches a nice list of potential restaurants to go too haha, after all most of them just started living here relatively recently and have been pretty busy since!

For you 305 cats, what's up with Iceberg. I ***s with him heavy, but I always wondered if he was about what he raps about.....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dean
Pouncy
Harley

Food wise they should take them to Fogo de Cho, which is an all you can eat Brazilian steak restaurant. But a place like the Rusty Pelican is good because of a great view and I'm guessing good food. (Never been there)

Good call man, I love that place. I think they are going for the waterfront view combined with the great food though, just to really let it sink in as to what Miami offers. S and W has got a really solid waterfront view as well so that's probably partially why the are taking them there too.

We could get the coaches a nice list of potential restaurants to go too haha, after all most of them just started living here relatively recently and have been pretty busy since!
Ive never been to Smith and Wollensky so I don't have an opinion on it lol but yeah I feel like they should start switching it up. Can't just go to the Rusty Pelican every **** OV lmao

Advertisement
Yeah that sh*t about to be lit. Migos been dropping heat lately. I'm waiting for that luv is rage 2 by lil uzi vert too

You guys are what's wrong with hip hop today

With all due respect, I can't stand when people tell me that. Hip hop has changed. Even Nas said it's not dead anymore. My favorite guy is and will always be Drake, and I know you won't respect that. Old heads never do. But I'm also the first to admit that Biggie is the goat. Him and Nas are my second and third favorites respectfully. Hip hop is different today, but that don't mean it's bad or wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hip hop is amazing, but you talking about trash. When Biggie was making songs you had trash rappers like Master P. When Rakim was killing it he was being outsold by Vanilla Ice.

Chance, Krit, Joey BadA$$, K.dot, J. Cole...plenty of good hip hop out there, plenty of sewage too; always has been. Don't forget that 69 Boys sold more records than Common.

Rakim and KRS ONE were my favorites but I'm old. I got negged for calling Harley's little end zone dance ghey and not knowing it was some Kodak Black thing. Every generation has their own people who they hold up. And yes, the best ones aren't always the best commercial sellers.

He needed some of these moves in his dance.

[video=youtube;ajmI1P3r1w4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajmI1P3r1w4[/video]

I love how people feel he is sticking with WVU because we slow played him, but if UF offers he will commit to them.

now this thread sux

We need a hype man to bring the fire back to thread. An who better then the best hype man of ALL TIME (That's right FAT MAN SCOOP). The young bucks won't know about him, but here is their chance to learn.

[video=youtube;yEEQ2FmWQQk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEEQ2FmWQQk[/video]

Advertisement
Y'all make comments on cranks all **** day on here...

I make one joke that like 5 other people made on the same thing on pages earlier in the thread & cats start crying Lol...

I make one joke that like 5 other people made on the same thing on pages earlier in the thread & cats start crying Lol...

You're a good dude. Just because posters are disrespectful in an attempt to look funny here, doesn't mean you have to do the same good man.

"I always wanted to be Gator But God bless me with West Virginia! #1 ,000,000 Committed #DubV #WVU "
- Mike Harley

IMG_3315.jpg

Any questions????

Advertisement

You're a good dude. Just because posters are disrespectful in an attempt to look funny here, doesn't mean you have to do the same good man.
It ain't that serious... It was just a joke, people acting all offended & shaken to their core is just phony.

**** the phrase "tig ol bitties" really set y'all off huh?

I'm Sorry... I'll never do it again! Lol

It ain't that serious... It was just a joke, people acting all offended & shaken to their core is just phony.

Now go to your room and think about what you've done.

Advertisement
Wow, Liberty, REALLY..... you're just following the herds with that dum ****, stay keeping it real and continue being that LEADER that you ARE!

Don't be a follower, they NEVER make it in LIFE!! You disappointed me and the rest of us..... just think before you type, man.

As long as you're over the age of 21, you can do whatever the **** you want, just be careful, what you reap is what you will sow!

you're my dude El

s q u e e z e 'e m

**** him EL. In my book your up at the top in posters around here. If you wana comment on a big set of **** go right ahead

Just the fact that you're getting so defensive shows even you know the joke was in poor taste. You want to call others "hypersensitive" to make yourself feel better then go ahead. That wasn't funny nor cool. You know parents read these boards, show then some respect and class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back