Mike Harley has arrived for his Miami official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hip hop? Country rap tunes over this way ugk alumni

[video=youtube;-FRKaDxcg80]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FRKaDxcg80[/video]

[video=youtube;WDxSgq88Clw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDxSgq88Clw[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah that sh*t about to be lit. Migos been dropping heat lately. I'm waiting for that luv is rage 2 by lil uzi vert too

You guys are what's wrong with hip hop today

With all due respect, I can't stand when people tell me that. Hip hop has changed. Even Nas said it's not dead anymore. My favorite guy is and will always be Drake, and I know you won't respect that. Old heads never do. But I'm also the first to admit that Biggie is the goat. Him and Nas are my second and third favorites respectfully. Hip hop is different today, but that don't mean it's bad or wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hip hop is amazing, but you talking about trash. When Biggie was making songs you had trash rappers like Master P. When Rakim was killing it he was being outsold by Vanilla Ice.

Chance, Krit, Joey BadA$$, K.dot, J. Cole...plenty of good hip hop out there, plenty of sewage too; always has been. Don't forget that 69 Boys sold more records than Common.

Tea a lot of today's shut is mumble talk or ni99@s talking about gun talk and gangsta shut (drake) ain't even grow up in the hood. Got these novela ni99@z rappin. Gimee dudes who talking about there true lives n shut like Albee al my ni99@ surf young ma. Lyrical savages

Majority of these new cats don't know what lyrics are, like you said it's mumbling bs over a catchy beat. There's only a handful of these young cats I can even listen to for a second.

I'll keep listening to my old ****. Pac, biggie, dmx, scar face , shady and jadakiss

these old heads got no **** clue son.
Yeah that sh*t about to be lit. Migos been dropping heat lately. I'm waiting for that luv is rage 2 by lil uzi vert too

With all due respect, I can't stand when people tell me that. Hip hop has changed. Even Nas said it's not dead anymore. My favorite guy is and will always be Drake, and I know you won't respect that. Old heads never do. But I'm also the first to admit that Biggie is the goat. Him and Nas are my second and third favorites respectfully. Hip hop is different today, but that don't mean it's bad or wrong.

hip hop is amazing, but you talking about trash. When Biggie was making songs you had trash rappers like Master P. When Rakim was killing it he was being outsold by Vanilla Ice.

Chance, Krit, Joey BadA$$, K.dot, J. Cole...plenty of good hip hop out there, plenty of sewage too; always has been. Don't forget that 69 Boys sold more records than Common.

Rakim and KRS ONE were my favorites but I'm old. I got negged for calling Harley's little end zone dance ghey and not knowing it was some Kodak Black thing. Every generation has their own people who they hold up. And yes, the best ones aren't always the best commercial sellers.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Rakim and KRS ONE were my favorites but I'm old. I got negged for calling Harley's little end zone dance ghey and not knowing it was some Kodak Black thing. Every generation has their own people who they hold up. And yes, the best ones aren't always the best commercial sellers.

Master P was trash but Ghetto D was a great album.

Yay! Another who's the best rapper thread. Almost as intriguing as the 300th Nike shyts on adidas thread.

Tea a lot of today's shut is mumble talk or ni99@s talking about gun talk and gangsta shut (drake) ain't even grow up in the hood. Got these novela ni99@z rappin. Gimee dudes who talking about there true lives n shut like Albee al my ni99@ surf young ma. Lyrical savages

Novela ni99@z .... LOL so true!....On point D.... young ma... truly a lethal lyricist!!

Advertisement

Majority of these new cats don't know what lyrics are, like you said it's mumbling bs over a catchy beat. There's only a handful of these young cats I can even listen to for a second.

I'll keep listening to my old ****. Pac, biggie, dmx, scar face , shady and jadakiss

It's the pull head generation and the music reflects it. Like the 70's were all psychedelics

Advertisement
****. My boy dropping a bad and boujee remix.

Lil' ****y.. don't knock him since he's white 👌🏻

Bruh I can't stand Uzi vert or yachty. I think the best two freshman in 2016 were Kodak and Denzel Curry. But yes the migos drop gonna be fire.

Lil' ****y.. don't knock him for being white 👌🏻

Advertisement
@<b><a href="https://www.canesinsight.com/member/wherrera8/" target="_blank">wherrera8</a></b>

Brother I am an old cat I came up on reggae, soca music, salsa (tito pueunte, Sanatana-his is more samba), country (kenny Rogers type ****), and hip hop (PE, Africa Bombata, sugar hill, fat boys, curtis blow, etc). So I appreciate the new and the old hip hop as long as it has some soul to it. This crap where they jump around and repeat the same hook (an nothing else) for the whole song I can't feel. Give me some jadakass!

[video=youtube;pKFkOOHNReM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFkOOHNReM[/video]

[video=youtube;0-cpL--0AQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cpL--0AQA[/video]

Last edited:
****. My boy dropping a bad and boujee remix.

I'm 20 and I hate Drake lmao that dude is so annoying and has little talent rap wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back