Mike Harley has arrived for his Miami official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
****. My boy dropping a bad and boujee remix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these old heads got no **** clue son.
Yeah that sh*t about to be lit. Migos been dropping heat lately. I'm waiting for that luv is rage 2 by lil uzi vert too

You guys are what's wrong with hip hop today

With all due respect, I can't stand when people tell me that. Hip hop has changed. Even Nas said it's not dead anymore. My favorite guy is and will always be Drake, and I know you won't respect that. Old heads never do. But I'm also the first to admit that Biggie is the goat. Him and Nas are my second and third favorites respectfully. Hip hop is different today, but that don't mean it's bad or wrong.

What you're listening to is not Hip Hop. It's rap - not to be confused with Hip Hop in this context.

Advertisement

Yeah that sh*t about to be lit. Migos been dropping heat lately. I'm waiting for that luv is rage 2 by lil uzi vert too

With all due respect, I can't stand when people tell me that. Hip hop has changed. Even Nas said it's not dead anymore. My favorite guy is and will always be Drake, and I know you won't respect that. Old heads never do. But I'm also the first to admit that Biggie is the goat. Him and Nas are my second and third favorites respectfully. Hip hop is different today, but that don't mean it's bad or wrong.

hip hop is amazing, but you talking about trash. When Biggie was making songs you had trash rappers like Master P. When Rakim was killing it he was being outsold by Vanilla Ice.

Chance, Krit, Joey BadA$$, K.dot, J. Cole...plenty of good hip hop out there, plenty of sewage too; always has been. Don't forget that 69 Boys sold more records than Common.

For what it's worth, someone who he seems to know asked if he had changed his mind, and this was his response:

a907960ec8780920653f1f6d36a601c7.jpg

Wishful thinking: seize upon the "not yet" part. Pessimist: no, he's "just visiting" Any word what his family was pushing him to do?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Stay home. Double barreled.

hip hop is amazing, but you talking about trash. When Biggie was making songs you had trash rappers like Master P. When Rakim was killing it he was being outsold by Vanilla Ice.

Chance, Krit, Joey BadA$$, K.dot, J. Cole...plenty of good hip hop out there, plenty of sewage too; always has been. Don't forget that 69 Boys sold more records than Common.

I'm not saying Migos is in the same conversation with Drizzy, Kendrick, Cole, or Chance. It's mad ignorant. But that song bad and boujee bumps. Sometimes I'm in the pod for those songs to just bump and act a fool. You feel me? There's a different enjoyment in each type.

For what it's worth, someone who he seems to know asked if he had changed his mind, and this was his response:

Wishful thinking: seize upon the "not yet" part. Pessimist: no, he's "just visiting" Any word what his family was pushing him to do?

Stay home. Double barreled.
Well, that quote was on a pic thanking his mom. Who knows at this point...

Advertisement

The thing is I listen to everybody pretty much

this thread is hijacked. but no one has a right to say one type of hip hop is better than the other. you like whatever you like.

back to topic, I think it's cool that the coaches actually listen and like whatever recruits like. because I sure as **** don't even know what it is.

this thread is hijacked. but no one has a right to say one type of hip hop is better than the other. you like whatever you like.

back to topic, I think it's cool that the coaches actually listen and like whatever recruits like. because I sure as **** don't even know what it is.

I absolutely have the right to. You have the choice to dis/agree.

Back to the topic: I am not reading too deeply into Harley's tweet.

Advertisement

If his mom pushed him for the visit, then I'm sure his mom and dad want him at Miami. Who knows? Doubt he's coming here.

200%. We can argue about hip hop for hours. My boys and I do weekly. But at then end of the day these coaches gotta be on the level of these kids.

Exactly!!!! That 69 boys outselling common fact cuts deep. To add to your point Kodak black just said in an interview that if he could talk to any legend it would be Master P.

Advertisement

Tea a lot of today's shut is mumble talk or ni99@s talking about gun talk and gangsta shut (drake) ain't even grow up in the hood. Got these novela ni99@z rappin. Gimee dudes who talking about there true lives n shut like Albee al my ni99@ surf young ma. Lyrical savages

Tea a lot of today's shut is mumble talk or ni99@s talking about gun talk and gangsta shut (drake) ain't even grow up in the hood. Got these novela ni99@z rappin. Gimee dudes who talking about there true lives n shut like Albee al my ni99@ surf young ma. Lyrical savages

Most of the Atlanta rappers are about that life and from the hood. Young thug from Cleveland ave, peewee longway bout it, migos. Atl really got the music industry on lock

Last edited:
Advertisement

You just said you want people talking about their real lives. But when Drake does it, it's too sensitive and not about the hood. But he ain't about that life. He talks about what he did see or what he has gone through but because it's not hardcore hood stuff it ain't acceptable. I'm not ok with that. We gotta keep the standard consistent. Now if you tell me I don't mess wth drake because I don't relate to that sensitive talk FINE! That's more for me I'll admit. But the boy can spit it. And whenever he tried to act a little hood he gets called out by everyone. We gotta keep it consistent

Last edited:

Pull UP Feh Dayum Remix Dem!
[video=youtube;8cG0rYIwPzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cG0rYIwPzQ[/video]

Pull UP Feh Dayum Remix Dem!
[video=youtube;8cG0rYIwPzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cG0rYIwPzQ[/video]

Yo who hacked Paranos account? Dude ain't never ever seemed to be into rap

Lmao at the notion Drake is Hip Hop. GTFOH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back