Mike Harley has arrived for his Miami official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harley's parents got him to take the visit. If Gators offer Harley in the middle of dinner at the Rusty Pelican tonight, dude ain't finishing his skrimps he out the door so fast.

Advertisement
[MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]

Brother I am an old cat I came up on reggae, soca music, salsa (tito pueunte, Sanatana-his is more samba), country (kenny Rogers type ****), and hip hop (PE, Africa Bombata, sugar hill, fat boys, curtis blow, etc). So I appreciate the new and the old hip hop as long as it has some soul to it. This crap where they jump around and repeat the same hook (an nothing else) for the whole song I can't feel. Give me some jadakass!

[video=youtube;pKFkOOHNReM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFkOOHNReM[/video]

Mad respect dude. Didn't know you liked your Spanish music either. Jadakiss is top 10 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these old heads got no **** clue son.
Yeah that sh*t about to be lit. Migos been dropping heat lately. I'm waiting for that luv is rage 2 by lil uzi vert too

You guys are what's wrong with hip hop today

With all due respect, I can't stand when people tell me that. Hip hop has changed. Even Nas said it's not dead anymore. My favorite guy is and will always be Drake, and I know you won't respect that. Old heads never do. But I'm also the first to admit that Biggie is the goat. Him and Nas are my second and third favorites respectfully. Hip hop is different today, but that don't mean it's bad or wrong.

I'm 20 and I hate Drake lmao that dude is so annoying and has little talent rap wise.

You're killin me bruh.

****. My boy dropping a bad and boujee remix.

Yeah that sh*t about to be lit. Migos been dropping heat lately. I'm waiting for that luv is rage 2 by lil uzi vert too

With all due respect, I can't stand when people tell me that. Hip hop has changed. Even Nas said it's not dead anymore. My favorite guy is and will always be Drake, and I know you won't respect that. Old heads never do. But I'm also the first to admit that Biggie is the goat. Him and Nas are my second and third favorites respectfully. Hip hop is different today, but that don't mean it's bad or wrong.

Drake?

You seem like a nice enough guy but.....****. I won't even go there.

Bruh I can't stand Uzi vert or yachty. I think the best two freshman in 2016 were Kodak and Denzel Curry. But yes the migos drop gonna be fire.

Lil uzi vert snapped on lil uzi vs the world, you got to listen to it. And on too much sauce

So you're a big fan of this guy? Seems like your opinion on everything is consistent at least...

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ShQwW0y2Kw[/video]

Advertisement
So are we all in agreement that it is Dean or Pouncey? Which one do you guys think it is? Personally, I think it is more likely to be Dean since we are - I think - his last visit and Pete said he was likely to commit soon after this visit. Pouncey has two more visits lined up and has said he is announcing on NSD.

Just want to make this thread Miami related again, don't give a **** about your hip hop/rap opinions.

I'm 20 and I hate Drake lmao that dude is so annoying and has little talent rap wise.

You're killin me bruh.

You can like him all you want haha I just had to put my opinion out there since you said the old head comment

You're killin me bruh.

I'm older than you, and I love hip hop, and I'm a Drake fan. You good, man. Except Tupac is the GOAT. Props for appreciating Nas, though. Even Jay knows Illmatic is perfection.

Advertisement
So are we all in agreement that it is Dean or Pouncey? Which one do you guys think it is? Personally, I think it is more likely to be Dean since we are - I think - his last visit and Pete said he was likely to commit soon after this visit. Pouncey has two more visits lined up and has said he is announcing on NSD.

Just want to make this thread Miami related again, don't give a **** about your hip hop/rap opinions.
In order of likeliness I'd say..
Dean
Pouncy
Harley

You're killin me bruh.

You can like him all you want haha I just had to put my opinion out there since you said the old head comment

I feel you. I've just never met an old head that likes him that's why I said that. I know plenty of young guys like us that don't either. He's very polarizing.

I been listening to this ni99@ since he started.... Real shut that happened to him all the shut he say is real...he prolly gonna die tho they drive by on him in my neighborhood during the summer

https://youtu.be/BStk1lWZpoI

In order of likeliness I'd say..
Dean
Pouncy
Harley

I agree with this. Also, looks like they are starting to take kids to Smith and Wollensky on Fridays, don't think they were going there before. I think it's a good move. I like to see them tweak the OV to-do list to make it a better experience.

Advertisement

LMAO That's a real name! I saw it on my Sirius satellite station channel 45 and thought the name was too long for them to display it all. Too Live Crew and Gigolo Tony was so easy to comprehend.

You're killin me bruh.

I feel you. I've just never met an old head that likes him that's why I said that. I know plenty of young guys like us that don't either. He's very polarizing.

he dont even write his **** he a wwe rapper........some of his **** i like but its because the hook is good......but the bars r bent followed by bs lies......he need 2 cutt the tough guy act out, cant belkeve people fall 4 dat ****.

Advertisement

You're killin me bruh.

I'm older than you, and I love hip hop, and I'm a Drake fan. You good, man. Except Tupac is the GOAT.Props for appreciating Nas, though. Even Jay knows Illmatic is perfection.

Truf.

For what it's worth, someone who he seems to know asked if he had changed his mind, and this was his response:

a907960ec8780920653f1f6d36a601c7.jpg

Wishful thinking: seize upon the "not yet" part. Pessimist: no, he's "just visiting" Any word what his family was pushing him to do?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

If his mom pushed him for the visit, then I'm sure his mom and dad want him at Miami. Who knows? Doubt he's coming here.

But I thought everyone said his Father was pushing him to go to WVU. I could be mistaken though

You're killin me bruh.

Old heads don't like him because they've listened to Hip hop for long enough, and know enough of it to realize how minimally talented he is.

You're killin me bruh.

I'm older than you, and I love hip hop, and I'm a Drake fan. You good, man. Except Tupac is the GOAT. Props for appreciating Nas, though. Even Jay knows Illmatic is perfection.

I appreciate you bruh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back