Mike Harley has arrived for his Miami official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why commit to a school and "shut down" your recruitment so they leave you alone? Sounds like total BS

Advertisement
people might laugh at this but i heard from someone close to situation they think Harley can still flip. im surprised by this. apparently our staff is way different than goldens hahaha. not saying he will flip but we are in the game way more than people think. Smoke and Mirrors. WVU might have gotten played hard with a power move. not saying it will work but just wow.

You're hearing things from your guy?

the staff apparently pulled a sneak move that looked ot have worked. part of it was to also fake out the recruiting sites.

What does any of that even mean?

It means that it's officially time to bust out the anointing oils and welcome our newest insider nycane. That's precisely the type of insider double talk that will result in a legion of thirsty dopes asking him questions about recruits like he knows something.

Tired of all these fake insiders

Ok. second source said he got word of something similar. Apparently Mike Harley "shutting down" was a way to get WVU to leave him alone. The staff didnt want the recruiting sites to keep saying he was coming, he was gonna flip, crystal ball to UM, etc because if WVU thought he completely shut down, they would leave him alone. He was ALWAYS taking the visit and our staff wanted to insure that WVU couldnt get in his head or interfere. It makes sense, i pointed out in past, he started followign Richt on twitter the day after the "shutting down" which means Richt could DM him during dead period. Hope this makes sense.Not saying he will come to us in the end but he apparently was NEVER shut down. Richt apparently knows how to maneuver better than Golden

amateur hour at the U is over

If this is some grand scheme by Richt and we land him, then crown Richt.

If this is a recruit playing all kinds of games, well not good. The history of these types of recruits points to a bust at the college level. They end up not having the mental fortitude to make it. So even if we end up landing him, color me skeptical as to how good of a player he turns out to be.

Advertisement
"Geezus this dude is unreal. Im starting to dislike him now. You know what...**** it. Go to miami so youll quit your attention seeking ****. Tired of it. Like a **** girl."

Off the WVU 247 site. Hilarious. For once we can agree with those inbred hicks

"Geezus this dude is unreal. Im starting to dislike him now. You know what...**** it. Go to miami so youll quit your attention seeking ****. Tired of it. Like a **** girl."

Link?

A lot of other folks on there are just as tired of the drama.

Kid is ****ing off 2 fan bases simultaneously lol

Just a friendly reminder that none of you guys, and I mean none, myself included, know this kid or his reasons for doing what he has done thus far.

I also didn't know Al Golden but it's safe to say he was a piece of **** coach that was over his head.

This kid is a ****

I love how nobody wants this kid anymore and acts like they don't care what choice he makes, but here you are in this thread checking on the kid.

Advertisement

Link?

Harley visiting Miami <click that

Some more gold:

"Pull his offer and let him go to Miami. Kid is a diva who likes attention. Shut it down my *** son your playing games!"

"Tired of South Florida recruiting drama. Let's get Davis locked up and move on." (Welcome to our world)

Ok. second source said he got word of something similar. Apparently Mike Harley "shutting down" was a way to get WVU to leave him alone. The staff didnt want the recruiting sites to keep saying he was coming, he was gonna flip, crystal ball to UM, etc because if WVU thought he completely shut down, they would leave him alone. He was ALWAYS taking the visit and our staff wanted to insure that WVU couldnt get in his head or interfere. It makes sense, i pointed out in past, he started followign Richt on twitter the day after the "shutting down" which means Richt could DM him during dead period. Hope this makes sense.Not saying he will come to us in the end but he apparently was NEVER shut down. Richt apparently knows how to maneuver better than Golden

Makes little to no sense since he lives in Broward? If he's McFarland doing that to the home school Maryland or Henderson doing that to Miami then I can understand. But for him to be slow-playing or trolling WVU? Makes no sense. He's not beholden to them in the least bit.

dude who said slow-play or trolling? can u read? it was a way to insure he GOT on campus for his OFFICIAL.

WVU was going to kidnap him to stop the visit? This is getting juicy.

people might laugh at this but i heard from someone close to situation they think Harley can still flip. im surprised by this. apparently our staff is way different than goldens hahaha. not saying he will flip but we are in the game way more than people think. Smoke and Mirrors. WVU might have gotten played hard with a power move. not saying it will work but just wow.

the staff apparently pulled a sneak move that looked ot have worked. part of it was to also fake out the recruiting sites.

It means that it's officially time to bust out the anointing oils and welcome our newest insider nycane. That's precisely the type of insider double talk that will result in a legion of thirsty dopes asking him questions about recruits like he knows something.

If nycane confirms Harley is wearing Canes boxers, you're going to look like a real jerk.

Was Harley shytting on UM during the Russell Bowl and claiming to be a Gator all part of this elaborate ruse to stop the WVU goblins from preventing this visit?

Advertisement
This kid deserves to end up at a school like Middle Tennessee for being a bishh. Wish both schools would drop this ****

He's just a kid. The **** is wrong with people.

Makes little to no sense since he lives in Broward? If he's McFarland doing that to the home school Maryland or Henderson doing that to Miami then I can understand. But for him to be slow-playing or trolling WVU? Makes no sense. He's not beholden to them in the least bit.

dude who said slow-play or trolling? can u read? it was a way to insure he GOT on campus for his OFFICIAL.

WVU was going to kidnap him to stop the visit? This is getting juicy.

They already had the guy picked out to do the deed:

kidnap_o_296080.jpg

Advertisement

If nycane confirms Harley is wearing Canes boxers, you're going to look like a real jerk.

It has been confirmed he was wearing green slippers this morning after trimming his *****.

Emerald+maid+slippers+now+you+too+can+spoil+your+indentured_44e9a2_5299047.jpg

Just a friendly reminder that none of you guys, and I mean none, myself included, know this kid or his reasons for doing what he has done thus far.

Don't need to know him to know that if we get Smith and Thomas, I don't even want him in this class. **** Pouncey neither.
I'm happy with just those two and Njoku. No need to dilute the talent we bringing in at WR. Then next year we got 4 beasts on the docket. Harley a backup plan. thats the only way this bs could make sense...Harley was tryna commit to us and Richt was tryna get more time so Thomas or Smith would come before he lets this kid go to wvu.

smith is an enormous "if" though.

Smif

haha,, but actually though, he comin.

Wide receivers are good to have, but Miami needs SEC type offensive & defensive lineman. We can't win a national title with KC McFalse Start as our LT.

If we land Thomas, Smith, McFarland, Pouncey, & Dean, I'll still feel like we missed big time with the lineman. That's what wins you championships man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back