Mike Harley has arrived for his Miami official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wide receivers are good to have, but Miami needs SEC type offensive & defensive lineman. We can't win a national title with KC McFalse Start as our LT.

If we land Thomas, Smith, McFarland, Pouncey, & Dean, I'll still feel like we missed big time with the lineman. That's what wins you championships man.

KC McFalse...I see what you did there, good one.

Advertisement
Ok. second source said he got word of something similar. Apparently Mike Harley "shutting down" was a way to get WVU to leave him alone. The staff didnt want the recruiting sites to keep saying he was coming, he was gonna flip, crystal ball to UM, etc because if WVU thought he completely shut down, they would leave him alone. He was ALWAYS taking the visit and our staff wanted to insure that WVU couldnt get in his head or interfere. It makes sense, i pointed out in past, he started followign Richt on twitter the day after the "shutting down" which means Richt could DM him during dead period. Hope this makes sense.Not saying he will come to us in the end but he apparently was NEVER shut down. Richt apparently knows how to maneuver better than Golden

Makes little to no sense since he lives in Broward? If he's McFarland doing that to the home school Maryland or Henderson doing that to Miami then I can understand. But for him to be slow-playing or trolling WVU? Makes no sense. He's not beholden to them in the least bit.

dude who said slow-play or trolling? can u read? it was a way to insure he GOT on campus for his OFFICIAL.

Richt being secretive is one thing.. But Harley shutting down his recruitment and committing to WVU, as a smoke screen to OV Miami (his home team) makes no sense.. Also, at the time he committed we hadn't destroyed WVU in the RAB; so if we get smashed does he still visit? He's trolling someone for sure whether you said it or not..

hes trolling...US. Check his twitter....my lil dog Stedman Bailey just asked him what # he is going to have at WVU and he told him he's getting the #3 . This visit is to give us due justice for recruiting him so well..(which im cool with) But id have to guess and say hes likely to stay committed if this visit doesnt wow him.

Im glad his visit was FIRST/..to check the waters and allow us time to hard press the other wr's.,,,atleast he gave us that justice.

Thomas brown mentioned on Joe Rose a few weeks back, like two weeks ago, they had a couple of south florida silent commits. This is going to be interesting.

Harley is easily one of their highest committed recruits and a position of need for WVU with that said

WVU isn't going to drop him for taking visits.... Holgerson is an idiot but he isn't dumb enough to **** off STA and burn a bridge in SFLA recruiting community by dropping a 4* receiver from an area WVU comes down to recruit.

IMO Harley has the upper hand and instead of having to play "shell games" just straight up tell WVU your going to take your visits

Advertisement
Wide receivers are good to have, but Miami needs SEC type offensive & defensive lineman. We can't win a national title with KC McFalse Start as our LT.

If we land Thomas, Smith, McFarland, Pouncey, & Dean, I'll still feel like we missed big time with the lineman. That's what wins you championships man.

You also need receivers. Yes, lineman are definitely more important on both sides of the ball. However, Clemson doesn't win the title without Mike Williams. You need to be strong at ALL positions.

You also need receivers. Yes, lineman are definitely more important on both sides of the ball. However, Clemson doesn't win the title without Mike Williams. You need to be strong at ALL positions.

Exactly and yes while Bama has thrived on that at the end of the day it was not having enough or the right skill guys to make the plays

Just a friendly reminder that none of you guys, and I mean none, myself included, know this kid or his reasons for doing what he has done thus far.

I also didn't know Al Golden but it's safe to say he was a piece of **** coach that was over his head.

This kid is a ****

I love how nobody wants this kid anymore and acts like they don't care what choice he makes, but here you are in this thread checking on the kid.

What else am I to do in a Saturday morning class? Plus I care about Miami recruitng so here I am.

Just a friendly reminder that none of you guys, and I mean none, myself included, know this kid or his reasons for doing what he has done thus far.

Don't need to know him to know that if we get Smith and Thomas, I don't even want him in this class. **** Pouncey neither.
I'm happy with just those two and Njoku. No need to dilute the talent we bringing in at WR. Then next year we got 4 beasts on the docket. Harley a backup plan. thats the only way this bs could make sense...Harley was tryna commit to us and Richt was tryna get more time so Thomas or Smith would come before he lets this kid go to wvu.

smith is an enormous "if" though.

Smif

haha,, but actually though, he comin.

I don't know about LSU, but it seems like going to Bama would be a terrible choice for him as it relates to opportunities.

Advertisement

LOL

"Geezus this dude is unreal. Im starting to dislike him now. You know what...**** it. Go to miami so youll quit your attention seeking ****. Tired of it. Like a **** girl."

Off the WVU 247 site. Hilarious. For once we can agree with those inbred hicks

Link?

Harley visiting Miami <click that

Some more gold:

"Pull his offer and let him go to Miami. Kid is a diva who likes attention. Shut it down my *** son your playing games!"

"Tired of South Florida recruiting drama. Let's get Davis locked up and move on." (Welcome to our world)

Oh...they shook. Harley is quickly reaching ***** Bryant troll status.

Kid doesn't play, he's going for the gold.

Was Harley shytting on UM during the Russell Bowl and claiming to be a Gator all part of this elaborate ruse to stop the WVU goblins from preventing this visit?

Franchise always comes through. The stuff people come up with smh.

Don't need to know him to know that if we get Smith and Thomas, I don't even want him in this class. **** Pouncey neither.
I'm happy with just those two and Njoku. No need to dilute the talent we bringing in at WR. Then next year we got 4 beasts on the docket. Harley a backup plan. thats the only way this bs could make sense...Harley was tryna commit to us and Richt was tryna get more time so Thomas or Smith would come before he lets this kid go to wvu.

Smif

I don't know about LSU, but it seems like going to Bama would be a terrible choice for him as it relates to opportunities.

Fans say this, but if a kid doesn't pick Miami because they have too many players already at his position, you say he's scared of competition. But if a kid goes to a school where he might have to fight for playing time, he's dumb. Which one is it? You can't have it both ways.

Advertisement
Harley is easily one of their highest committed recruits and a position of need for WVU with that said

WVU isn't going to drop him for taking visits.... Holgerson is an idiot but he isn't dumb enough to **** off STA and burn a bridge in SFLA recruiting community by dropping a 4* receiver from an area WVU comes down to recruit.

IMO Harley has the upper hand and instead of having to play "shell games" just straight up tell WVU your going to take your visits

did u see how he acted during the RAB? i could only imagine how he is with recruits.

You're hearing things from your guy?

the staff apparently pulled a sneak move that looked ot have worked. part of it was to also fake out the recruiting sites.

What does any of that even mean?

It means that it's officially time to bust out the anointing oils and welcome our newest insider nycane. That's precisely the type of insider double talk that will result in a legion of thirsty dopes asking him questions about recruits like he knows something.

If nycane confirms Harley is wearing Canes boxers, you're going to look like a real jerk.

you can clown me all you want but your recruiting sites dont always have the most accurate info. there was a 16' kid that this site was saying was imminent to come to UM he was all UM, etc i said it wasnt likely. i was called negative. well, Coley DM'd me when he offered the kid and the kid was NEVER coming to UM for two reasons. one was golden staff and the other was a personal issue. The kids' top choice was Michigan but he is actually at FSU right now. i was a little surprised by that. when i told him about this site, his response was "he's a nice kid. i didnt want to be mean to him." Im not knocking anyone but these are young kids not grown men in free agency. Also, there was a 15' kid who wsas being reported as a visitor and i said he was never going to visit and sites still kept saying he was. I knew he wasnt going to visit because his COUSIN said he wasnt even looking at UM. now he is in the SEC. Anyway, my point is sometimes people get info. For example. Tweed had info that Jeudy was visiting and many people didnt understand how only tweed had the info. you can call me a fake insider and i will just sit back and chuckle. I dont care. I NEVER promised Harley was flipping.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Smif

Fans say this, but if a kid doesn't pick Miami because they have too many players already at his position, you say he's scared of competition. But if a kid goes to a school where he might have to fight for playing time, he's dumb. Which one is it? You can't have it both ways.
Bama's offense doesn't even feature a wide receiver except for blocking. We saw how well Smith did when LaCounte threw him over a bench, it's not his strength. He's going to get hardly any balls thrown his way and have a number of guys ahead of him. Do you think that's a good situation for him?

Last edited:
Looking forward to Monday when there will be no more new Harley threads or posts unless he getz arrested during his career at WV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back