Mike Harley has arrived for his Miami official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact our coaches never stop battling. Golden was always scrambling when his targets bailed on him. Richt goes out and gets Thomas and Pouncey to take a hard look at us, and now Harley and Smith are back at the table.

Question: What does Richt do if Harley, Smith, Thomas and Pouncey all want in? Would we take 4 more WRs plus Njoku in this class?

If I'm Miami, I would pass on Harley or Pouncey if Smith and Thomas want in (Pouncey would be my last take of the 5).

Advertisement
I love the fact our coaches never stop battling. Golden was always scrambling when his targets bailed on him. Richt goes out and gets Thomas and Pouncey to take a hard look at us, and now Harley and Smith are back at the table.

Question: What does Richt do if Harley, Smith, Thomas and Pouncey all want in? Would we take 4 more WRs plus Njoku in this class?

If I'm Miami, I would pass on Harley or Pouncey if Smith and Thomas want in (Pouncey would be my last take of the 5).

Why can't Miami take 4 for this class? Stack chips.

Mountainqueer is prob trying to recruit for WVU while on visit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad emotional ladies in this thread all in their feelings. Dude came on a visit, if he flips cool. If he doesn't oh well. On to the next.

Advertisement

Doubt the staff would take more than four. Not when it's been said we'll be looking to add up to 5 in 2018, when we should be in the running for better talent than Harley & Pouncey.

Thomas and Smith would have a spot in any Miami class. If they want in, they'll be here. Njoku's spot is safe. A fourth and final spot would likely come down to Harley or Pouncey. Harley was offered a month and a half before Pouncey, so he's likely still a higher priority.

I really don't want this kid. We're better than begging for a guy who would drop us in a second if UF came calling .... Oh yeah, and he already picked WVU

I have a problem with his integrity, in that before the Russell ATH Bowl, he stated he was going to the school that won the bowl game. Enough said as far as I'm concerned. I think he has that same disease Sam Bruce had...

Sam Bruce had the dumbass/criminal/****up disease that would make you have to bet if he'd get kicked off a team before he has a mugshot. Kinda different

And what criminal activity has Sam Bruce partaken in???

Doubt the staff would take more than four. Not when it's been said we'll be looking to add up to 5 in 2018, when we should be in the running for better talent than Harley & Pouncey.

Thomas and Smith would have a spot in any Miami class. If they want in, they'll be here. Njoku's spot is safe. A fourth and final spot would likely come down to Harley or Pouncey. Harley was offered a month and a half before Pouncey, so he's likely still a higher priority.

But if you get Thomas, who's better and can play slot, then you take Pouncey

Advertisement

Why can't Miami take 4 for this class? Stack chips.

Njoku, Thomas, Harley, Smith = 4 + Pouncey=5

I don't think they take Pouncey as a 5th with the number of elite kids in the '18 class and the needs at other spots (DB, DL, OL, TE).

No shot Staff says no to Smith like absolutely none

No shot Staff says no to Smith like absolutely none

No chance the staff says no to Thomas or Smith. If Richt wants speed then Harley>>Pouncey. Since we didn't play any BIG WRs this year, I believe they would go with Harley over Pouncey and save that 5th spot for other positions, transfers, or '18.

I really don't want this kid. We're better than begging for a guy who would drop us in a second if UF came calling .... Oh yeah, and he already picked WVU

I have a problem with his integrity, in that before the Russell ATH Bowl, he stated he was going to the school that won the bowl game. Enough said as far as I'm concerned. I think he has that same disease Sam Bruce had...

Sam Bruce had the dumbass/criminal/****up disease that would make you have to bet if he'd get kicked off a team before he has a mugshot. Kinda different

And what criminal activity has Sam Bruce partaken in???

You got Google.

Advertisement
people might laugh at this but i heard from someone close to situation they think Harley can still flip. im surprised by this. apparently our staff is way different than goldens hahaha. not saying he will flip but we are in the game way more than people think. Smoke and Mirrors. WVU might have gotten played hard with a power move. not saying it will work but just wow.

people might laugh at this but i heard from someone close to situation they think Harley can still flip. im surprised by this. apparently our staff is way different than goldens hahaha. not saying he will flip but we are in the game way more than people think. Smoke and Mirrors

But how can this be since we didn't offer first?

Advertisement
people might laugh at this but i heard from someone close to situation they think Harley can still flip. im surprised by this. apparently our staff is way different than goldens hahaha. not saying he will flip but we are in the game way more than people think. Smoke and Mirrors

i will say this. good ole boy richt aint no slouch. I cant say tonight what happened but NO ONE on this board has said this yet. im trying to verify with a second source.

i will say this. good ole boy richt aint no slouch. I cant say tonight what happened but NO ONE on this board has said this yet. im trying to verify with a second source.

Im not second guessing you. I'm mocking the offer first concept. And the living legend will tell you - if you visit another school you are open to the flip.

people might laugh at this but i heard from someone close to situation they think Harley can still flip. im surprised by this. apparently our staff is way different than goldens hahaha. not saying he will flip but we are in the game way more than people think. Smoke and Mirrors. WVU might have gotten played hard with a power move. not saying it will work but just wow.

You're hearing things from your guy?

You're hearing things from your guy?

the staff apparently pulled a sneak move that looked ot have worked. part of it was to also fake out the recruiting sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back