Mike Harley has arrived for his Miami official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I really don't want this kid. We're better than begging for a guy who would drop us in a second if UF came calling .... Oh yeah, and he already picked WVU

I have a problem with his integrity, in that before the Russell ATH Bowl, he stated he was going to the school that won the bowl game. Enough said as far as I'm concerned. I think he has that same disease Sam Bruce had...

well that's dumb to think. As far as we know Harley has no off the field problems. Kinda idiotic to compare to Bruce.

CanesInsight logic:

Mark Richt costs team 3 games with his playcalling - Give him a break it's only Year One!!!
Mike Harley "disses" Canes in a tweet - Off with his head!!!

WTF are you talking about? This site is rarely 100 pct to one side of any subject.

The two you listed are no exception.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our recruiting is so bad that we're begging this dude. Embarrassing.

he played himself and he's proud, but he has ability.. This is as much a courtesy to him as he may feel it is to us. He'll enjoy the weekend and have a lot to think about.

I love the fact our coaches never stop battling. Golden was always scrambling when his targets bailed on him. Richt goes out and gets Thomas and Pouncey to take a hard look at us, and now Harley and Smith are back at the table.

Question: What does Richt do if Harley, Smith, Thomas and Pouncey all want in? Would we take 4 more WRs plus Njoku in this class?

Advertisement
I don't want this queen. Go to wvu and play in the mountains like Ivan Mccartney

I love the fact our coaches never stop battling. Golden was always scrambling when his targets bailed on him. Richt goes out and gets Thomas and Pouncey to take a hard look at us, and now Harley and Smith are back at the table.

Question: What does Richt do if Harley, Smith, Thomas and Pouncey all want in? Would we take 4 more WRs plus Njoku in this class?

harley is the least likely..hence the visit..this week. He honestly seems locked into wvu

harley is the least likely..hence the visit..this week. He honestly seems locked into wvu

I think Smith to Bama is more likely.

I think Smith to Bama is more likely.

What the **** has Bama won lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back