Mike Harley has arrived for his Miami official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol @ begging. 6 names still on the wr board for 2-3 spots. We're not begging, we're recruiting.

How are they begging him? They want to stack chips and especially speed but if he says no who gives a ****? The big wr is next week and the week after

Advertisement
If it was a gy on the DL oh we'd be stacking chips and building an elite group but because it's Harley we're begging? Get the **** out of here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bring as much talent in at the WR group then let them duke it out for playing time. Let the cream rise to the top.

Advertisement
I really don't want this kid. We're better than begging for a guy who would drop us in a second if UF came calling .... Oh yeah, and he already picked WVU

I have a problem with his integrity, in that before the Russell ATH Bowl, he stated he was going to the school that won the bowl game. Enough said as far as I'm concerned. I think he has that same disease Sam Bruce had...

Pete outside Harley's place like

200.gif

I really don't want this kid. We're better than begging for a guy who would drop us in a second if UF came calling .... Oh yeah, and he already picked WVU

I have a problem with his integrity, in that before the Russell ATH Bowl, he stated he was going to the school that won the bowl game. Enough said as far as I'm concerned. I think he has that same disease Sam Bruce had...

Sam Bruce had the dumbass/criminal/****up disease that would make you have to bet if he'd get kicked off a team before he has a mugshot. Kinda different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back