Michael Johnson Jr Intel

Venzell Boulware is being penciled in as a starter.

Not going to give out the good stuff, just so the "TheRichtShow" thinks I'm legit.

This guys info is from Ivins. No insider. He wishes like the rest of them

Advertisement
FROM MANAGEMENT
"Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.
Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site."

I guess I'm out. I have legitimate info . But it's not worth it if I'm going to be muted. I really want to get message board famous?? LOL

You have nothing. Stop claiming you do. You have no other connections but message boards. #fakenews

Advertisement
FROM MANAGEMENT
"Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.
Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site."

I guess I'm out. I have legitimate info . But it's not worth it if I'm going to be muted. I really want to get message board famous?? LOL

Wow such a shame we'll really miss you

FROM MANAGEMENT

This is retaliatory for out-scooping gator boy on the Harvey commit.

Advertisement
This is retaliatory for out-scooping gator boy on the Harvey commit.

giphy.gif

And your words are generic pablum that anybody could invent.

Sorry, but people around here have been around the block a few times and have seen this song and dance routine before. We see right through it.

Where did you get this watered down insider baby drool?

If yall dont like this post or w.e then move on.. Sick of all you guys.. you all come on here and just cry like little girls about trolls and who posts this and who posts that...you ruing every thread nobody wants to hear you call somebody a troll ...if you dont like it go to another thread if you had nothing to add about the topic...

Advertisement
If yall dont like this post or w.e then move on.. Sick of all you guys.. you all come on here and just cry like little girls about trolls and who posts this and who posts that...you ruing every thread nobody wants to hear you call somebody a troll ...if you dont like it go to another thread if you had nothing to add about the topic...

The thread was ruined since the first post and
Not because we call him a troll. Just like we can ignore the thread you can ignore a post. Every year some dudes come on here with the same posts claiming anonymous sources about multiple recruits like they’re hanging out with staff and recruits. True insiders mostly just keep their mouth shut like a G.
Plenty of people on here know a lot more than even the mods and writers but don’t say a word or very little. But dude comes out here like he’s got a DEA wiretap on all these dudes. Recruits parents coaches and others come on here to lurk hence the reason to not say anything.

The answer is totally that all of us should ignore trolls, not that they should stop trolling. It's still a free country right? And in a free country one person should be able to say whatever they like and everybody else should just shut up if they don't agree.

God I love this country.

The answer is totally that all of us should ignore trolls, not that they should stop trolling. It's still a free country right? And in a free country one person should be able to say whatever they like and everybody else should just shut up if they don't agree.

God I love this country.
yea some 1 trolls and then most ppl after that just talk about trolls .... **** is annoying makes all the threads awful

Advertisement
yea some 1 trolls and then most ppl after that just talk about trolls .... **** is annoying makes all the threads awful
This dude’s annoyed and handing out reprimands after his 11 posts and 5 days on the site. This place gets more toilety by the minute.

Go back and watch some of CMR's old Georgia games and see what he did with the likes of DJ Shockley or some of his old fswho games with Charlie Ward and you will see that he does indeed know how to use a qb who is more than just a pro-style pocket passer.
Shockley and ward didn’t run RPO! Ward just was put in the shotgun! What games are you talking about?

Advertisement
Back