Michael Johnson Jr Intel

jkh305

Sophomore
Here's the Juicy Goose.

** I've heard he was somewhat pressured into squeezing in the visit. The staff wanted to get in a last word before the dead period.

**Staff not thrilled about the johnny-come-lately nature of the FSU visit, If he were to cancel, it would speak volumes.

**Richt Jr has put in work and frequent flyer miles. Hope it's not a long-term engagement situation that never comes to fruition.

**Growing up with his father being a coach, he knows it's a business. He was going to pop a couple weeks back but wanted to see all his options. Still think we ultimately get him and would put it at 75% when he makes his decision in the next week couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he's not deciding for a couple weeks, he's not going to cancel the FSU visit.

Only way he cancels the FSU visit is if he commits tonight.

Lastly, if he cancels the FSU visit, I don't want him. It tells me he's not a smart kid. Any intelligent kid would take the free trip to Tally considering he's already all the way across the country, and Scrooge McDuck swan dive into some 19 year old quim this weekend before he goes back to Oregon.

Advertisement
If he's not deciding for a couple weeks, he's not going to cancel the FSU visit.

Lastly, if he cancels the FSU visit, I don't want him. It tells me he's not a smart kid. Any intelligent kid would take the free trip to Tally considering he's already all the way across the country, and Scrooge McDuck swan dive into some 19 year old quim this weekend before he goes back to Oregon.

It would be silent. Kid will want his day in the sun; and rightfully so.

If you really are Harvey, I strongly advise you to change your alias.

If this is true, I am happy coaches are tightening the screws. It's becoming annoying that a kid with a father in the business who is supposed to be the headliner for the class is acting more like some of our recent DT recruits.

Advertisement

Well, considering his dad worked for Scrooge McDuck and he is on the east coast is makes sense to at least round out his visits. He is getting good counseling from his dad.

Words are just words. Even from a legend. :cry:

And your words are generic pablum that anybody could invent.

Sorry, but people around here have been around the block a few times and have seen this song and dance routine before. We see right through it.

Where did you get this watered down insider baby drool?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back