Michael Johnson Jr Intel

I meant FSU was Johnny Come Lately. Whereas Miami has had a long-standing relationship.

Kid is a great talent; hope he is a Cane. My info obviously did not come from him or his family. It was from someone on the Miami side. I'm not trying to "break" his commitment. Just wanted to get it out there that the staff has some concern.
FSU had that official schedule 2 months ago

Advertisement
I’ll be that guy. The fact MJJ’s uncle is posting here, with a avatar of his nesphew wearing Miami gear, and he says he knows where he is going, sounds good for Miami. If he was committed anywhere else, I doubt unc does that. Kids doing his due diligence. Hopefully, he ends up here.

you know for sure that is his uncle? you sure he isn't dan sileo III ?

Advertisement
Just add to current commitment roster: Stevenson Battle Richards Bogle Ingram McIntosh DT (2) and hire either an OC or Qb coach who knows how to use dual threat quarterback. Why recruit them and don’t trust their natural instinct as playmakers. Rosier is Richt qb because he is a better fit for offensive scheme. Rosier cannot throw on the run and he is not a RPO type player. Rosier is a solid and reliable qb for a conservative attack. But Canes has too much talent this season to be cautious offensively. I dare Richt to be aggressive and put up 45 points average per game. Perry, Weldon or Williams are the guys who can lite up the score boards. IMO

Just add to current commitment roster: Stevenson Battle Richards Bogle Ingram McIntosh DT (2) and hire either an OC or Qb coach who knows how to use dual threat quarterback. Why recruit them and don’t trust their natural instinct as playmakers. Rosier is Richt qb because he is a better fit for offensive scheme. Rosier cannot throw on the run and he is not a RPO type player. Rosier is a solid and reliable qb for a conservative attack. But Canes has too much talent this season to be cautious offensively. I dare Richt to be aggressive and put up 45 points average per game. Perry, Weldon or Williams are the guys who can lite up the score boards. IMO

Richt isnt bringing in someone else to call plays for the 10000000th time

Advertisement
Ivins is plugged into the miami side, and he has not put in a CB yet for us. I think he will be a cane but he is dragging this sh*t out

Mark this down. Pat Surtain Jr. is coming to Miami.:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement

Go back and watch some of CMR's old Georgia games and see what he did with the likes of DJ Shockley or some of his old fswho games with Charlie Ward and you will see that he does indeed know how to use a qb who is more than just a pro-style pocket passer.

Advertisement
Go back and watch some of CMR's old Georgia games and see what he did with the likes of DJ Shockley or some of his old fswho games with Charlie Ward and you will see that he does indeed know how to use a qb who is more than just a pro-style pocket passer.

Was television in color then?

This reminds me of when he was hired. People kept pointing to the ancient past rather than looking at everything in between.

Richt and company have a lot to figure out offensively. There is no excuse in year three why they cannot figure it out. If the QB, OL, etc is still an issue, that's on Richt and would be a telling sign of why he quit calling plays. The game has changed quite a bit since Ward and Shockley.

Here's the Juicy Goose.

** I've heard he was somewhat pressured into squeezing in the visit. The staff wanted to get in a last word before the dead period.

**Staff not thrilled about the johnny-come-lately nature of the FSU visit, If he were to cancel, it would speak volumes.

**Richt Jr has put in work and frequent flyer miles. Hope it's not a long-term engagement situation that never comes to fruition.

**Growing up with his father being a coach, he knows it's a business. He was going to pop a couple weeks back but wanted to see all his options. Still think we ultimately get him and would put it at 75% when he makes his decision in the next week couple of weeks.

What about this is inside, juicy info?

The staff wanted him to take an OV? - well yeah, he does plan to commit soon and the dead period is coming up

The staff isn't thrilled about him visiting FSU? - why would they be? It speaks even more volumes that the FSU homer insiders don't think the have a real shot (and they usually think they're getting everyone)

We have a 75% shot? - people have been saying we lead and are the favorites to land him for awhile. Not a done deal obviously, but you're not really breaking new ground here.

If you have any actual inside info, let's hear it

Advertisement
Back