Michael Johnson Jr Intel

Advertisement
Ivins said he thinks it's smart to bring MJJ in now since he has hinted that he may be making his decision during thedead period. The staff wont move forward until they have his decision. If he goes elsewhere they still have time to regroup and invite others to Paradise. That's all he said about MJJ.

What did ivins say
good idea to get mjj in on an official
still interested in bogle, summerall, and weaver to add with harvey and williams
te from canada is an option if miss on zip and wydermeyer
coaches want to get whilhoite on campus
we will flip an fsu recruit, not sure which: lucas, fuller, or morris

Advertisement
This dope is now positioning himself as an insider? How long before people start buying it? I’m saying he’ll be a trusted source inside of a week.
Dude is trying to be the next Sileo. **** it could be the same dude. Dude doesn't know ****.

And your words are generic pablum that anybody could invent.

Sorry, but people around here have been around the block a few times and have seen this song and dance routine before. We see right through it.

Where did you get this watered down insider baby drool?

Had to give you a “like” just for using the word pablum....lol. That has to be a CIS first.

I think he will be a cane, probably just wants to take a couple vacation trips to other schools and then commit

Advertisement
And who da *** is you homeboy.

giphy.gif

Advertisement

Look man. I been known where MY NEPHEW, is going to go. I was told to keep quiet. This isn’t some; as you so eloquently put it, “Some Johnny Come Lately” recruit. This is my family, my nephew and unless you family cuz, don’t think you can speak on it. Don’t be mad cause niggaz cut yo lil *** up on here, with your rehashed and captain obvious info..

Look man. I been known where MY NEPHEW, is going to go. I was told to keep quiet. This isn’t some; as you so eloquently put it, “Some Johnny Come Lately” recruit. This is my family, my nephew and unless you family cuz, don’t think you can speak on it. Don’t be mad cause niggaz cut yo lil *** up on here, with your rehashed and captain obvious info..

I meant FSU was Johnny Come Lately. Whereas Miami has had a long-standing relationship.

Kid is a great talent; hope he is a Cane. My info obviously did not come from him or his family. It was from someone on the Miami side. I'm not trying to "break" his commitment. Just wanted to get it out there that the staff has some concern.

Advertisement
Obivious the family doing their due diligence on this important decision for MJJ. His dad knows Taggart and after time with CMR, think he can see where Michael needs to be the next 4 years. Hard to read Dylaect, but he never said anything negative about the Canes chances.

Obivious the family doing their due diligence on this important decision for MJJ. His dad knows Taggart and after time with CMR, think he can see where Michael needs to be the next 4 years. Hard to read Dylaect, but he never said anything negative about the Canes chances.

I’ll be that guy. The fact MJJ’s uncle is posting here, with a avatar of his nephew wearing Miami gear, and he says he knows where he is going, sounds good for Miami. If he was committed anywhere else, I doubt unc does that. The kid is doing his due diligence. Hopefully, he ends up here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back