Michael Johnson Jr Intel

"FSU standard is a 3.0 GPA"

My 11 year old daughter could maintain a 3.0 GPA at that trash *** school.

Advertisement
His reaction to the “Is Miami your leader?” question at the end told me everything I need to know.

Only part I didn’t like is when he said he wanted to take an official to Oregon St. Not worried about them but I’m hoping for a decision soon.

He's trying to show respect to Oregon and friends of the family, but I think his mind has been made up for some time...

You can't just leave the home state and not give local schools an opportunity to showcase their program. Nothing lost in taking a look and I can respect that. As far as uncle Willie's message... I'll put it this way: I expect Max Johnson and his younger (TE) brother to be Miami Hurricanes and consider anything less to be a slight on Mark Richt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No lie; stopped listening when he said they are top notch in academics. He started to stutter on that b/c even he knows that’s not true.

This proves once again that the real story is in these interviews. As soon as you start hearing recruits talk about "talking points" or ridiculous things like "academics" at FSU or Bama, you know that there are some shenanigans going on.

Newberg reporting he is hearing it’s turning into a PSU/FSU battle for MJJ, lol.

TIFWIW

Newberg reporting he is hearing it’s turning into a PSU/FSU battle for MJJ, lol.

TIFWIW
Yeah we will see, newberg is a homer reporter. Don’t know how true it is but that’s just interesting to say the least

Advertisement

TIFWIW

Important to note that he's hearing that from FSU sources:

"Behind the scenes I’m hearing from FSU sources that they feel this is shaping up to be a Penn State/FSU battle. A stark contrast from the word we were getting prior to the visit, which was that Miami was the leader of this recruitment. I’m still looking into speaking to sources on other sides of it, but coming out of his official visit to Tallahassee, the perception was that Penn State was FSU’s primary competition."

Advertisement
So Newberg is now saying Miami is completely out?

Or is it a FSU/PSU battle for the coveted runner up trophy?

It went from him being a Miami lean to a FSU/Psu battle. That’s how powerful an FSU visit is , it jumps them and another school over the leader.

Makes sense.

Last edited:
lol i don't buy it. theyre salty that Ivins said it was a courtesy visit, which is why FSU twitter asked him if it was a courtesy visit or not.

It went from him being a Miami lean to a FSU/Psu battle. That’s how powerful an FSU visit is , it jumps them and another school over the leader.

Makes sense.

It’s almost magical.

Wow, #ring #ring, they really did #DoSomething.

Maybe they performed their magical white boy spastic voodoo dance and put a spell on MJJ:

29B374BD-C5E7-4EA2-9184-915F28EB7C19.gif

Advertisement
So Newberg is now saying Miami is completely out?

Or is it a FSU/PSU battle for the coveted runner up trophy?

No, I don’t think he is saying Miami is “out”. He said what I posted. His sources feel this has turned into an FSU/PSU battle. So take that as you will.
If FSU didn’t already have an alpha QB in their class, I’d be worried. But they do, so I’m not. Now, if he still chooses to go there and be the “2nd guy” then we should be embarrassed. But I guess we will cross that bridge if/when we get there.

Advertisement
Back