Michael Johnson Jr Intel

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised if the buzz from Jarren Williams (Spring Performance) is weighing on his decision.

I said this before and I think it stands. He’s looked for a way to not come here throughout the process even tho we have so much interest and so much to offer him.

Advertisement
I said this before and I think it stands. He’s looked for a way to not come here throughout the process even tho we have so much interest and so much to offer him.

How? What behavior can you point to where he exhibited this desire not to come down here? I’m not saying I do, or don’t believe you. But you’re just kind of throwing that out there, without backing it up with any concrete examples.

How? What behavior can you point to where he exhibited this desire not to come down here? I’m not saying I do, or don’t believe you. But you’re just kind of throwing that out there, without backing it up with any concrete examples.
I think he means how when Oregon took a qb, he then said it was Miami and Alabama, then it was Miami and Nebraska, then it was Miami and Penn State, then it was Miami and NC State, and now its Miami and FSU.

I think he means how when Oregon took a qb, he then said it was Miami and Alabama, then it was Miami and Nebraska, then it was Miami and Penn State, then it was Miami and NC State, and now its Miami and FSU.
Exactly. We have been the most consistent team, we only taking 1 QB, and yet it seems as if we cant ever establish ourselves as his leader for more than a couple days

Exactly. We have been the most consistent team, we only taking 1 QB, and yet it seems as if we cant ever establish ourselves as his leader for more than a couple days

I really have no idea if he’s coming or not. Based on everything out there, we have consistently been the leader throughput the process. Does that mean he ends up signing with us? I have no idea. Not really worried about it. But every sign is that we’re in the game - always. Why do other teams get eliminated, but not us?

I just don’t get that emotional about it. Maybe just assume the worst, tell yourself he’s not coming, and don’t worry about it.

Advertisement
Everywhere is going to have good QB talent not just Miami. Competition going to be everywhere

Let's be clear I hope he comes to Miami all I am saying is kids make business decisions.. Right now FSU QB Room is not as talented as UM's.. and Frenchie might be on the way out.

How's it hilarious ? Kids want to play early and if the 2018 QB looks that good maybe good enough to dethrown the 2017 QB that was Mr. Football then maybe you look for a less stacked QB room .. I am not calling the man scared but is that a ridiculous concept ??

Because it’s not like anyone outside of CIS thinks he’s objectively killing it due to a few inconclusive spring practices against 2nd and third team defenses.

He’s promising, but only here where he’s earned legendary status with decent spring performances against backups.

Most people are rational thinkers. So yes, it’s ridiculous for him to be scared off by that.

Let's be clear I hope he comes to Miami all I am saying is kids make business decisions.. Right now FSU QB Room is not as talented as UM's.. and Frenchie might be on the way out.
They have
Deondre Francois top 100
James Blackman 3 Star
Bailey Hockman 3star
Sam Howell top 100

We have
Malik rosier 3 star
N’Kosi Perry top 247
Cade Weldon 3 star
Jarren Williams top 100.

I do Think Williams is the best overall talent but they definitely have qb depth too

Advertisement
Why would a dude from Oregon have to "look for a reason" not to come to UM? All he'd have to say is "I'm not interested," and no one would even think twice about it. That's not exactly a pipeline to UM.

I'm going to do this to myself and preface this by saying that MJJ will be a Cane:
But dude, your take just made the hair(s) in my back curl and I got people bumps. This just took me back to TC when it was LSU and us, then Clemp$on and us, then Baga and us and Jawja and us. I remember everyone saying that the common denominator was us. Ouch! I also thought that TC would be a Cane.

I believe that this is the year we exercise our demons and we get this kid, Neal, Stevenson, Bogle and Battle in spite of another thread lurking within The Recruiting Board.
Did not mention MAR and KMac cause they are both Canes. #Legacies #Silents

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back