Michael Johnson Jr Intel

Advertisement

Here's the post FSU visit video interview.... Just saw it posted on line.

No offense to the guys here but these team writers kill me.
"Despite buzz from Miami media". That's right warchant, the buzz is all Miami smoke & mirrors. It's not because the Oregon writers & Oregon coaches gave up on him signing there, due to his obvious interest in Miami. Its not Witfong, who saw the writing on the wall back in February & put a crystal ball in for Miami. It's also not MJJ himself who posted pics from his Miami visit while at FSU. No.. It's the evil Miami media blowing smoke up Miami fan's a$$es. Not that warchant would give FSU fans a false sense of hope or anything.

His reaction to the “Is Miami your leader?” question at the end told me everything I need to know.

Only part I didn’t like is when he said he wanted to take an official to Oregon St. Not worried about them but I’m hoping for a decision soon.

His reaction to the “Is Miami your leader?” question at the end told me everything I need to know.

Only part I didn’t like is when he said he wanted to take an official to Oregon St. Not worried about them but I’m hoping for a decision soon.

Not sure how you can read anything into his response. He said FSU was not a courtesy visit and if he wasn't serious he would have paid his own way to visit just to see them. Then he went on to say he would commit to one of the programs he had visited officially, and that he's also seriously looking at Oregon State.

To me, that reads as neither good nor bad. Maybe you're a better poker player than I am.

Advertisement
Not sure how you can read anything into his response. He said FSU was not a courtesy visit and if he wasn't serious he would have paid his own way to visit just to see them. Then he went on to say he would commit to one of the programs he had visited officially, and that he's also seriously looking at Oregon State.

To me, that reads as neither good nor bad. Maybe you're a better poker player than I am.
Ppl aren't paying their own ways for courtesy visits, he was then having to find a reason to validate his visit (awful reasoning). Obviously, fsu media is insecure to even feel the need to ask a 17 year old kid if this visit was of courtesy.

how did that reaction tell you anything, he didn't have a reaction at all, just said he doesnt have a leader

Advertisement
Don't like this Oregon st **** all of a sudden after Mike Riley just quit for the new league . They got an open coaches spot but I don't see how that would be a step up for pops.

Here's the post FSU visit video interview.... Just saw it posted on line.

Question I have is they corral this kid fresh out of leaving the football office to interview him? Kid looks like he really didn’t want to do it.

I can see Urkel looking from his office on the phone with warchant bird dogging the questions them with that silly *** grin on his face.

******* duck.

Advertisement
He paused and had to think about it.

Maybe I’m reading too much into his reaction. Maybe I’ve seen way too many of these video interviews.

Well spoken, likable young man. What concerned me is his comments on the Miami media, and that he had a complete poker face when speaking about his leader.

Well spoken, likable young man. What concerned me is his comments on the Miami media, and that he had a complete poker face when speaking about his leader.
That’s because someone from the Miami media said they heard it was a courtesy visit of sorts to FSU after the visit and FSU media asked him what that was about

Last edited:
Advertisement
He doesn't seem impressed with Miami. A visit, an unofficial and official visit and the only vibes I'm getting is the "uuhh yea, they're cool" when he talk about Miami.
He didn’t even say anything about Miami In the video what are you talking about lol. All he said was that he didn’t talk to any Miami reporters

Advertisement
Back