Michael Irvin on his nephew committing to UT

**** Michael Irvin. And any other former player who isn't actively lobbying the admin to fire Golden.

Theres enough Alumni football clout to get Folderino out of here if they band together. I have no patience for the political ******** who play it safe.

He should've said "My kin would NEVER play for a clown like that"

Spitting some hardcore truth fire right there. All these dudes are concerned with being politicians and keeping UM brass on their side in case they need them in the future. They don't think the fans can do anything for them, so they **** on the fans in order to make big daddy UM happy in case they need a favor.

Advertisement
Irvin has always been pro golden, ill take irvin and zo's opinion over guys like buchanon and joaquin any day

https://twitter.com/michaelirvin88/status/552686571401383936

"@michaelirvin88: I said I wld stay away fr this. But cn u blame him? He lives n Miami & hears how peeps are killing the Coach."

Smh
I agree with Mike...You guys have to step back a view this from a parent/recruit/hs coach perspective... we have to have some faith in the staff in place in order for us to trust them with our kids..If i felt the same way as most poster here feel about Al Golden i would not consider sending Shaq... And I know that most of the Posters only want the best for UM by any means necessary. ..but don't cut off your nose to spite your face. .in other words don't run of recruits to save the program...

Too many were only interested in piling on with as much hate and venom as possible with a total disregard for just how toxic they were/are making the situation. Rational minds have tried to get them to step back, only to be bashed into silence. Now that the truth is being spoken by more respected people closer to the program, the reaction is "surely it wasn't us... was it?" Man I could rant all day but need to get back to work. Thanks for sticking with the U and providing some ahem real insight.

How toxic we're making this situation?
Are you kidding me. This needs to be done. Do you think we like completely ****ting on the program we love? Do you think it is fun knowing that with this administration and coaching staff, we will never be successful?
The fans have every right to be ****ed. The fans have every right to see some kind of change and progress. But what do these fans get? We get not a single coach fired.
This is their fault, this isn't ours. Sure this does make the school look a little worse, but you know what, unless you are a blind man, you already know everything we have been saying. The only thing this does, is show these recruits the truth.
None of this would be a problem if the BOT wouldn't waste an entire season and year of 82 players' life by keeping a coach that doesn't deserve to stay. We aren't trying to run off any recruits. We are ****ed recruits are leaving. But this needs to happen. It just is not acceptable.

All Golden had to do was go 8-5 with a nice roster and he'd be getting plenty of recruits right now.

lol @ always blaming the fans for recruiting misses. Fvck this program. Thank God Billy Corben exposed Shalala.

Corben exposed her. It's our job to humiliate her

And LMFAO at the excuse machine warming up.

The only thing worse than the CLOUD. The CROWD

You fcktards blaming fans realize you're providing this con artist with another excuse?

The reason recruits are running away is 6-7 in year 4.
Earth to the idiot Golden slurpers destroying the program!
That's the same reason the fans are running away and are ****ed off.

I'm astonished at just how deeply stupid people really are. Do these idiots ever even try to use their atrophied brains?

Blaming fans for recruiting? I don't remember anyone conjuring up that excuse for the black man. Nope. Randy was just a lazy black guy who abdicated his duties in recruiting his final season.

Now, all of a sudden, it's the fans' job to recruit for UM and to act like we're happy with the fat slobs ruining the program in order to try to trick some 17 year old kids into wasting their careers being corched by this idiot.

Do the brain dead twits blaming the fans realize UM holds the keys to fixing this impending recruiting nightmare? All they have to do is fire the obvious incompetent and make a great hire. Like perhaps the guy responsible for assembling the greatest collection of talent ever seen in college football?

Lets not forget that recruits will use any excuse they can find when they want to get away from their hometown.

Case in point: Sony Michel

Kid has been to probably over 100 miami games in his life but all the sudden, when it came time to decide, he bolted and said that it was the game day atmosphere. Convenient excuses, but it ain't hard to figure out the real problem.

All Golden had to do was go 8-5 with a nice roster and he'd be getting plenty of recruits right now.

lol @ always blaming the fans for recruiting misses. Fvck this program. Thank God Billy Corben exposed Shalala.

You fcktards blaming fans realize you're providing this con artist with another excuse?

I'm astonished at just how deeply stupid people really are. Do these idiots ever even try to use their atrophied brains?

Blaming fans for recruiting? I don't remember anyone conjuring up that excuse for the black man. Nope. Randy was just a lazy black guy who abdicated his duties in recruiting his final season.

Now, all of a sudden, it's the fans' job to recruit for UM and to act like we're happy with the fat slobs ruining the program in order to try to trick some 17 year old kids into wasting their careers being corched by this idiot.

Do the brain dead twits blaming the fans realize UM holds the keys to fixing this impending recruiting nightmare? All they have to do is fire the obvious incompetent and make a great hire. Like perhaps the guy responsible for assembling the greatest collection of talent ever seen in college football?

Lets not forget that recruits will use any excuse they can find when they want to get away from their hometown.

Case in point: Sony Michel

Kid has been to probably over 100 miami games in his life but all the sudden, when it came time to decide, he bolted and said that it was the game day atmosphere. Convenient excuses, but it ain't hard to figure out the real problem.

Yea and he bolted to be a 3 year backup.

Advertisement
Totally agree mike. Peeps going in on the coach and administration never worked. Thats why michigan laughed at their fans and kept brady hoke too am I right?

I disagree. Scorched earth policy. Burn everything. This program needs complete face lift. Everything and everyone is tainted by poor coaching and incompetent administration. If this hurts our recruiting, so be it. Let the cheap BOT, unqualified AD, and lazy HC deal with it just like they dealt with keeping him another year.

Until we've burnt everything to the ground and rebuilt with a commitment to winning UM will not be back.

"@michaelirvin88: I said I wld stay away fr this. But cn u blame him? He lives n Miami & hears how peeps are killing the Coach."

Smh
I agree with Mike...You guys have to step back a view this from a parent/recruit/hs coach perspective... we have to have some faith in the staff in place in order for us to trust them with our kids..If i felt the same way as most poster here feel about Al Golden i would not consider sending Shaq... And I know that most of the Posters only want the best for UM by any means necessary. ..but don't cut off your nose to spite your face. .in other words don't run of recruits to save the program...

If any parent is sending their kid to play for Golden and Donofrio now they are a bad parent, they should be sending their kid to play for the U, knowing there will be a change while their kid is there 100% guarantee.
That's like dropping your kid off for a friends sleep over and leaving him or her there with no one at home. ..but you got word they will be there shortly

Advertisement
I like Mike, but he's not always right.

In this case, I will still refuse to support this **** *** staff and admin just because some kids didn't come here. Folden could've lost 3 easily with the '01 squad. That is a fact. So what is it if we get all the kids we're after? We can go 6-7 again? Moral victory we won on signing day? GTFO with that horse ****.
Point taken...but what if recruiting got so bad...that UM recruiting is challenged by BCU and FAMU..what coach could come to Miami under those conditions?

Smh

If any parent is sending their kid to play for Golden and Donofrio now they are a bad parent, they should be sending their kid to play for the U, knowing there will be a change while their kid is there 100% guarantee.
That's like dropping your kid off for a friends sleep over and leaving him or her there with no one at home. ..but you got word they will be there shortly

Right now it is like having your kids with a foster family and as soon as you drive away the kids promptly get locked in the basement. Foster family still collecting those checks though.

Advertisement
Anyone sending their child to play football for Miami under the current regime does not have their child's best interests at heart. Unless they are only coming for the degree, and even then it depends on their major.

If they are majoring in football this is the worst possible place to send your kid. Miami is the Auschwitz of college football. It's where dreams go to die.

I like Mike, but he's not always right.

In this case, I will still refuse to support this **** *** staff and admin just because some kids didn't come here. Folden could've lost 3 easily with the '01 squad. That is a fact. So what is it if we get all the kids we're after? We can go 6-7 again? Moral victory we won on signing day? GTFO with that horse ****.
Point taken...but what if recruiting got so bad...that UM recruiting is challenged by BCU and FAMU..what coach could come to Miami under those conditions?

Silly question but I'll bite.

Butch Davis

No its not the fans job to recruit. .. but fans can help...by not harming..meaning if the fans demonize the staff so bad (believe you me...i understand your reasoning...the betterment of the program) but if you demonize him so bad...why would we allow are kids to go into the service for satan...we send our kids else where...now who's hurts??? Coaches still get paid..ACC keeps sending that check...the fans get hurt...Franchise you guys have more power than you realize...when i first came on this site the passion and loved received made me extremely happy with Shaq's choice...but i soon saw that passion in the hate displayed... i bet no one here wants to see Miami win as bad as me...I told Shaq if he went somewhere else and played UM i would cheer for him but would want the Canes to win... I pray that my influence doesn't send my child into a toxic vat... I do not allow Shaq on this site. . I'm thinking maybe I should...cause it is ultimately his decision and should be afforded the whole truth.

Advertisement

Smh

The coach is killing himself with his inability to coach. UM fans could be as quiet as UVA fans, and the kids and their coaches would see it.

Not for nothing, but Mama Duke's FB post did more damage to Al than anything fans could do to Al.
Good Bad or Indifferent how ever ypu view it....It was powerful.... she made me stop and think...not what she said so much...but who was saying it... I agree

Smh

Right now it is like having your kids with a foster family and as soon as you drive away the kids promptly get locked in the basement. Foster family still collecting those checks though.
Good point...

Smh

The coach is killing himself with his inability to coach. UM fans could be as quiet as UVA fans, and the kids and their coaches would see it.

Not for nothing, but Mama Duke's FB post did more damage to Al than anything fans could do to Al.
Good Bad or Indifferent how ever ypu view it....It was powerful.... she made me stop and think...not what she said so much...but who was saying it... I agree

I understand where you are coming from as a parent and trust us we want Shaq here as a Cane, wish he could be here this season.

Many of us, you likely included, have seen bad decision after bad decision by the UM administration and it's just too much to keep quiet about. I understand some have gone the wrong way in doing this but we need to keep pressure on the administration to make changes.

Advertisement
Back