Michael Irvin on his nephew committing to UT

Advertisement
All Golden had to do was go 8-5 with a nice roster and he'd be getting plenty of recruits right now.

Seriously!! Dude could have still been the talk of the town with an 8-5 record, folks woulda been talking about progress, buying orange ties, etc.

Just be competent!!

Disagree, the die hards, the real fans set that mark at 10-2. Not hitting that was a disappointment and cause for termination.

It's only one man to blame & that's Al Golden.....it's his fault we are 6-7 in his 4th year not the fans.....

It's his fault he refused to make changes to his staff.....not the fans(give us hope at least)

It's his fault he can't land the top recruits in sofla year in year out not the fans......

We thought (some of us)2014 was be the year we make it to the Acc ship game instead we end the year on

A four game losing streak with a coach saying it all starts with me & he won't make changes & we improved in

A lot of area's & we have the 15th rank defense but we are what our record say we are.......6-7 HE SAID IT!!!

Really Al I mean really......So to Mike & UknowWhat tells us why we should be all happy go lucky this off season

Tell us why we shouldn't be ripping into Big Al & Blake(fake James) Donna & the BOT.......

Yeah, it's the fans fault. Golden is the reason we are loosing these guys.

They don't want to play defense in this scheme.

https://twitter.com/michaelirvin88/status/552686571401383936

"@michaelirvin88: I said I wld stay away fr this. But cn u blame him? He lives n Miami & hears how peeps are killing the Coach."

Smh
I agree with Mike...You guys have to step back a view this from a parent/recruit/hs coach perspective... we have to have some faith in the staff in place in order for us to trust them with our kids..If i felt the same way as most poster here feel about Al Golden i would not consider sending Shaq... And I know that most of the Posters only want the best for UM by any means necessary. ..but don't cut off your nose to spite your face. .in other words don't run of recruits to save the program...

Folks, PLEASE listen to this poster right here. The parent/guardian of a committed player.

Advertisement

"@michaelirvin88: I said I wld stay away fr this. But cn u blame him? He lives n Miami & hears how peeps are killing the Coach."

Smh
I agree with Mike...You guys have to step back a view this from a parent/recruit/hs coach perspective... we have to have some faith in the staff in place in order for us to trust them with our kids..If i felt the same way as most poster here feel about Al Golden i would not consider sending Shaq... And I know that most of the Posters only want the best for UM by any means necessary. ..but don't cut off your nose to spite your face. .in other words don't run of recruits to save the program...

I don't agree with fans disrespecting the university to recruits. I would send my kid to Miami without a moments hesitation. We will also see yet again in the NFL draft that Canes will succeed despite a horrendous leader. Shaq will be successful no matter what.

you don't have to trash the school in order to criticize the head coach. I just think fans are getting desperate and helpless and that's never good.

Smh

Folks, PLEASE listen to this poster right here. The parent/guardian of a committed player.

OK, the only specific reasons I ever saw for Tim Irvin going to Texas were offers to other players and Irvin not being crazy about Paul Williams. I have never seen -- until now -- anybody saying it had to do with fans saying the coach was bad.

Smh

Too many were only interested in piling on with as much hate and venom as possible with a total disregard for just how toxic they were/are making the situation. Rational minds have tried to get them to step back, only to be bashed into silence. Now that the truth is being spoken by more respected people closer to the program, the reaction is "surely it wasn't us... was it?" Man I could rant all day but need to get back to work. Thanks for sticking with the U and providing some ahem real insight.

Smh

OK, the only specific reasons I ever saw for Tim Irvin going to Texas were offers to other players and Irvin not being crazy about Paul Williams. I have never seen -- until now -- anybody saying it had to do with fans saying the coach was bad.

I'm not even talking about Irvin to be honest. I'm talking about UM fans tweeting recruits like Scarlett and telling them not to come to UM because our coaching staff sucks. I'm talking about fans on this very board telling UknowWhat in a thread that he shouldn't send Shaq to UM because our coaches are going to ***** him up. That isht is ridiculous.

Advertisement
I'm not even talking about Irvin to be honest. I'm talking about UM fans tweeting recruits like Scarlett and telling them not to come to UM because our coaching staff sucks. I'm talking about fans on this very board telling UknowWhat in a thread that he shouldn't send Shaq to UM because our coaches are going to ***** him up. That isht is ridiculous.

Yeah, that's probably a bad policy. I definitely want to watch Shaq play football at UM, once I come back to watching UM football.

LULZ at guys in here claiming UM fans would be happy now if we only lost 5 games or won the bowl game. What a joke our fans are if they really feel that way.

I like Mike, but he's not always right.

In this case, I will still refuse to support this **** *** staff and admin just because some kids didn't come here. Folden could've lost 3 easily with the '01 squad. That is a fact. So what is it if we get all the kids we're after? We can go 6-7 again? Moral victory we won on signing day? GTFO with that horse ****.

Advertisement
All Golden had to do was go 8-5 with a nice roster and he'd be getting plenty of recruits right now.

lol @ always blaming the fans for recruiting misses. Fvck this program. Thank God Billy Corben exposed Shalala.

Corben exposed her. It's our job to humiliate her

And LMFAO at the excuse machine warming up.

The only thing worse than the CLOUD. The CROWD

You fcktards blaming fans realize you're providing this con artist with another excuse?

The reason recruits are running away is 6-7 in year 4.
Earth to the idiot Golden slurpers destroying the program!
That's the same reason the fans are running away and are ****ed off.

I'm astonished at just how deeply stupid people really are. Do these idiots ever even try to use their atrophied brains?

Blaming fans for recruiting? I don't remember anyone conjuring up that excuse for the black man. Nope. Randy was just a lazy black guy who abdicated his duties in recruiting his final season.

Now, all of a sudden, it's the fans' job to recruit for UM and to act like we're happy with the fat slobs ruining the program in order to try to trick some 17 year old kids into wasting their careers being corched by this idiot.

Do the brain dead twits blaming the fans realize UM holds the keys to fixing this impending recruiting nightmare? All they have to do is fire the obvious incompetent and make a great hire. Like perhaps the guy responsible for assembling the greatest collection of talent ever seen in college football?

Smh

The coach is killing himself with his inability to coach. UM fans could be as quiet as UVA fans, and the kids and their coaches would see it.

Not for nothing, but Mama Duke's FB post did more damage to Al than anything fans could do to Al.

**** Michael Irvin. And any other former player who isn't actively lobbying the admin to fire Golden.

Theres enough Alumni football clout to get Folderino out of here if they band together. I have no patience for the political ******** who play it safe.

He should've said "My kin would NEVER play for a clown like that"

Advertisement
People that are putting the blame on the fans really have to question their logic. Let face reality, there will always be that people/person who dislikes how things are going whether winning or losing, but when it reaches levels like this where it's clearly an issue, I personally have to wonder? Listen if your recruit the number #1 advice would be go to the program you'll have the most success at, part of that involves coaching and part of that involves what school you go to. Let's face it if you have talent you will be found.. The biggest sour grapes GMs and NFL coaches have is that they have to re-train you on basic fundementals BEFORE you enter the league, if your able to learn/talent level, you will i REPEAT will find an NFL home.

Back to the point, us fans truly want whats best for the program some may say worse than others but it all should reflect how things are being operated. Plain and Simple.

Smh

That's because Tim Irvin and the adults around him didn't need the fans to convince him how incompetent our corches are. They did it all on their own. Tim and those around him figured it out on their own just like all the other locals who have the benefit of seeing it all up close and personal and to discuss the mess honestly with other locals, such as local HS coaches, who see it.

Michael Irvin isn't a God. His word isn't law in all things Miami. Too many people want to pretend that an Auburn-esque resurgence is going to happen from a 6-7 season to a National Title game appearance in one or two seasons.

If Irvin is on the Golden train, then **** him too.

Advertisement
Back