Michael Irvin on his nephew committing to UT

Advertisement
I see Al copperfield still has a couple people fooled..I ain't never seen nobody pull A dam rabbit out of a pop belly but it doesn't move me. Ghey *** Magic trick

It's always something or somebody else's fault . It's the cloud, wind, night games, fans , Shapiro, NCAA and facilities .

Did I miss anything ?

Advertisement
If we take our hate golden and get him fired glasses, I'm sure it doesn't help with recruiting. We have no other way to fix our program then to try and voice our opinion on getting him out, but would you want to attend a school where fans don't goto games as it is and are now boycotting the games as a whole. We are filling their mind with more uncertainty then they may already have about the school. The kids need to know we support them and they should come

This goes into more blaming everyone but Golden, the fans aren't the reason we are 6-7 and refuse to change anything. That's what has hurt the program, the fall out of this stubborn administration.

The fans are to blame. For everything that has happened the past 10 years.

Advertisement
no playmaker, I can't blame the kid. If I was a local 5 star recruit, I would stay as far away from Miami as possible and that's real. Thanks Al

https://twitter.com/michaelirvin88/status/552686571401383936

"@michaelirvin88: I said I wld stay away fr this. But cn u blame him? He lives n Miami & hears how peeps are killing the Coach."

Smh
I agree with Mike...You guys have to step back a view this from a parent/recruit/hs coach perspective... we have to have some faith in the staff in place in order for us to trust them with our kids..If i felt the same way as most poster here feel about Al Golden i would not consider sending Shaq... And I know that most of the Posters only want the best for UM by any means necessary. ..but don't cut off your nose to spite your face. .in other words don't run of recruits to save the program...

I love Playmaker, but he sounds ridiculous here.

Funny how the past players are all right, and we should listen to them because they are past players and know better than anyone....when they agree with you. But when quite possibly THE top past player in UM history says something that supports the idea that the idiotic fan behavior plays at least some role in hurting recruiting, he sounds "ridiculous" and his view is invalid. Hypocrites.

Last edited:

"@michaelirvin88: I said I wld stay away fr this. But cn u blame him? He lives n Miami & hears how peeps are killing the Coach."

Smh
I agree with Mike...You guys have to step back a view this from a parent/recruit/hs coach perspective... we have to have some faith in the staff in place in order for us to trust them with our kids..If i felt the same way as most poster here feel about Al Golden i would not consider sending Shaq... And I know that most of the Posters only want the best for UM by any means necessary. ..but don't cut off your nose to spite your face. .in other words don't run of recruits to save the program...

Exactly. One can dislike the coaching staff, want them replaced, etc. without acting in such classless, nasty, hateful, and disruptive ways that a lot of this fanbase has. "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face", as you said...it's a really simple and valid concept, but so many of the fans on here don't seem to get it. They'd rather just blow everything up, destroy everything in their sight, just to try to feel like they've had some effect on the program..even if it ends up being a negative effect.

Advertisement
All Golden had to do was go 8-5 with a nice roster and he'd be getting plenty of recruits right now.

lol @ always blaming the fans for recruiting misses. Fvck this program. Thank God Billy Corben exposed Shalala.

Corben exposed her. It's our job to humiliate her

And LMFAO at the excuse machine warming up.

The only thing worse than the CLOUD. The CROWD

You fcktards blaming fans realize you're providing this con artist with another excuse?

The reason recruits are running away is 6-7 in year 4.
Earth to the idiot Golden slurpers destroying the program!
That's the same reason the fans are running away and are ****ed off.

Last edited:
People need to stop tweeting recruits and parents it's so retarded. That said, blaming the fans is ridiculous and is the go to crutch for UM and those who back the AD. UM is the only one to blame for the ****show that's been our program the past decade. They've made continuously awful decisions and have lost the fanbase, at least what was left of it. So I'd advise everyone to continue making James and Golden look as bad as possible, but ignore the recruits. Let these kids make their own decisions.

Advertisement
All Golden had to do was go 8-5 with a nice roster and he'd be getting plenty of recruits right now.

lol @ always blaming the fans for recruiting misses. Fvck this program. Thank God Billy Corben exposed Shalala.

This

Beat UVA and Pitt and yeah we would've been ****ed still but we would have given in by now

Smh

If any parent is sending their kid to play for Golden and Donofrio now they are a bad parent, they should be sending their kid to play for the U, knowing there will be a change while their kid is there 100% guarantee.

I said it on another board and I'll say it here. Al Golden's job security is the new "cloud." Who wants to come here knowing that? You don't think this kid heard that Al won't be here after next season from Charlie Strong and every other coach recruiting him?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back