Michael Irvin on his nephew committing to UT

Advertisement
Don't go 6-7 in your 4th season and you won't get killed.

Don't be a dishonest a-hole and local coaches won't hate you.

People absolving the main man responsible for this mess are pathetic. Reminds me of the wife with two black eyes telling her friends she shouldn't have burnt the meatloaf.

Advertisement
what's with 86' Canes? Irvin , Blades and Highsmith all white knight for Al? Literally the only 3 in the world I believe outside of the decision makers.

Dude ain't blaming fans, as much as the Golden slurpers would lead you to believe. Irvin doesn't bother with trivial **** like that. You can bet he's talking about local media and local coaches.

Advertisement

People absolving the main man responsible for this mess are pathetic. Reminds me of the wife with two black eyes telling her friends she shouldn't have burnt the meatloaf.

This...the reason Irvin is not a Hurricane as of right now is because we have the worst head coach in America.

That bum has nobody to blame but himself. Maybe now he can recruit a "different kind of kid" from New Jersey to fill Irvin's spot.

All Golden had to do was go 8-5 with a nice roster and he'd be getting plenty of recruits right now.

lol @ always blaming the fans for recruiting misses. Fvck this program. Thank God Billy Corben exposed Shalala.

Advertisement
All Golden had to do was go 8-5 with a nice roster and he'd be getting plenty of recruits right now.

Seriously!! Dude could have still been the talk of the town with an 8-5 record, folks woulda been talking about progress, buying orange ties, etc.

Just be competent!!

Probably spoke to his nephew about why he choose UT over canes. Sometimes when someone this close to the situation speaks it's best to listen. Pretty sure he's referring more to the media and bloggers than fans.

Smart decision by Tim.

You can't risk yourself with this staff. They have proven to be unreliable at best.

Advertisement
****, all Grohlden had to do was win a ******* bowl game against a really mediocre South Carolina team, and he could at least say "PROGRESS GUYSM, WE WON A BOWL GAME AGAINST THE SEC" and most people would begrudgingly settle down for a few months. He would have been able to point to an above .500 record, a bowl game win, and I guarantee a bunch of these fence-sitter recruits would have swung our way.

But no, he just constantly underachieves and comes up short in every single important game we've ever played. How can anybody in good conscience send their child to learn anything from this frumpy lump of a used car salesman?

If Duke Johnson couldnt overcome the overall ****iness that is Al Golden, then I couldn't care less about Tim Irvin or any other recruit for that matter, going elsewhere. It doesn't matter who we get here as long as the cancer is here.

Blame the fans? Oh well. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Probably spoke to his nephew about why he choose UT over canes. Sometimes when someone this close to the situation speaks it's best to listen. Pretty sure he's referring more to the media and bloggers than fans.

Exactly...he is just relaying what he knows. Hate the truth all day long...sure Golden earned it...but it is the fans, media and coaches. He isn't saying Golden didn't earn it.

UM

Advertisement
Back