MIAMI OR UNC…Who you got!?

Who wins Saturday at the ROCK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Miami rallies and finds a way to beat an average North Carolina team, but it’s no “corner turned”. It’ll be a season of one-game mental battles—next two of three at Blacksburg and Charlottesville, which have given the Canes fits over the years.

Will be a huge miracle if this team can get to 6-2 for FSU weekend. 5-3 more likely.

Advertisement
All I DO know is if this game ends with a victorious Mack Brown essentially putting Mario in a postgame arm bar as he tries to speak the Spanish his grandchildren taught him from DuoLingo to our coach......then things are going to start to get real ugly around here.

But like I said, I think we win.

Advertisement
cqzy6lk1rm2u.gif

Advertisement
Want the Canes to win in a big way. Super tough game to predict for so many reasons:

1) Will Gattis really include some of last year's passing concepts?
2) How healthy are Parrish & Knighton? Will they get a ton of snaps or will Thad be featured much more heavily?
3) Will TVD's struggles continue or will he come out of the gates strong (like the 2nd half of last year)?
4) Will Ladson continue to step up?
5) How many targets will Jaleel get?
6) Are there schemes Steele can run that will prevent multiple chunk plays for TDs (without just giving up tons of shorter completions)? I think he's a very good DC but he can't change the speed of the players.
7) Will the Canes come out motivated?

Those are just some of the many questions on the Canes side of the ball. Both teams have been inconsistent this year. Which version of each do we see? I'm fairly confident we'll see one of the better performances of the year from UNC. They have historically been a tough "out" for us & I expect them to score quite a few points in this game (at least 30). The huge question is how many points do we score? Will be interesting to see.

Advertisement
If this staff can’t have this team fired up and ready to play tomorrow, Mario is ****ed. Canes roll.

Advertisement
The team will be way more motivated to play UNC than they were for Middle Tennessee State.

We're winning this one.

Advertisement
Back