MIAMI OR UNC…Who you got!?

Who wins Saturday at the ROCK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Drake Maye will be the best qb Miami faces all season (not named DJ Uiagalelei). he is better than i thought he would be this early in the season. Miami really needs the pass rush to get home and put pressure on him early or else he will eat the defense up. A Miami win and there is hope for the reason to be salvaged. A loss similar to that of MTSU and things will REALLY spiral out of control.

Already better than that overrated dirtball pitcher Sam Howell

Maye is talented fr

CIS if we don't win Saturday ⬇️

ezgif-4-49ad7057c6.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not sure what games some of you guys are watching and the excuses for Mario keep pouring in. Well here are the facts whether you want to admit it or not. This teams embodies the word FLAT. That my friends is on the coaching staff especially the head coach. Not being able to execute in the red zone has a great deal to do with the play calling. Not be able to preserve TO's and operate poor clock management is on the head coach. Maybe Mario's practices are too tough because of so many injuries and I don't know the answer to so many injuries. What I do know is that UM demands a winner. UM paid a ton for Mario and this coaching staff and so far they have performed like rookie coaches. Tomorrow we all hope that UM handles NC, the CROWD being alive, the players are focused, and Mario coaches his best game. That would put a big smile on my face. For those who lambast others who don't show up to the games they have that right. I know there are a lot of younger fans here but some of us are tired of the excuses for almost 20 years. We spend our money because we love the CANES. It's totally unacceptable for this team to lay an egg tomorrow.

I took UNC to win, so I'll win either way. Just can't unsee MTSU.

Miami 45
UNC 37

Miami wins behind a strong running game that takes possessions away from UNC's offense. TVD hits on several big pass plays downfield to Ladson, Key Smith and B Smith.

Advertisement
Advertisement
if having absolutely no faith in this team is “moping” that’s what I am. Also I do not care how well we play against mid teams when we **** the bed against real ones. This team will be probably lose. I would love for them to win. I hope Mario can salvage recruiting.

Last edited:
Miami point total set at 35.5. I like the under as best bet this weekend. Opinions?

Our defense has actually looked good outside of MTSU, where we were half asleep. I could see this game being a little bit lower scoring than consensus.

Advertisement
Back